F1 2011 VIP Pass Annoyance

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Bradley Vanian, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Bradley Vanian

Bradley Vanian

Ratings:
    +1,160
    I bought F1 2011 Pre-Owned earlier today and when I got back home I found out there was a VIP Pass along with the Instructions. I entered in the VIP Pass but of course it didn't work as the previous owner of the Pass had used it making it invalid for anyone else.

I did not know that F1 2011 had a VIP Pass and if I had of known, I wouldn't of bought a Pre-Owned Copy.

So now I either have to struggle along without online until I can trade back in my Pre Owned Copy and Buy a more expensive new copy or just not bother at all and know I have wasted my money. But the longer and longer it goes before I can get a new copy, the harder and harder it will be to find and buy a new copy.

Thanks Codemasters. I like it how you let everyone know important information like this.

2. Ash Kendall

Ash Kendall

Ratings:
    +444
    You can buy the pass from the online marketplace (Xbox, GFWL or PSN, depending on which platform you're on).

3. Bradley Vanian

Bradley Vanian

Ratings:
    +1,160
    I know but I don't like buying stuff which isn't from a shop. That includes Ebay, Amazon or an Online Marketplace.

4. Anuraj Tapidas

Anuraj Tapidas

Ratings:
    +9
    I understand ebay but the rest not really. It's pretty secure.

• Like Like x 1
  5. pcpaul

pcpaul

Ratings:
    +6
  6. glight

glight

Ratings:
    +146
    All this time I had no idea CM was jumping on this bandwagon of VIP passes!? I truly hate this practice from video game publishers. CM don't even have any dedicated servers to pay for! When will they learn not to screw their own customers?