F1 2011 F1 2011 The Game - Six new screenshots

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
After the F1 circus traveled the world to Australia, Asia, Canada and some European rounds the championship continues on British soil this weekend on Silverstone. The track will feel like home for the majority of the racing teams as they are mostly based in the UK.

Also based in the UK are game developers Codemasters and they have released six brand new screenshots of their upcoming simulator F1 2011 - The Game showing the cars in action on Silverstone, Shanghai and Spa-Francorchamps.

Find more information about this title in our brand new F1 2011 - The Game forums, which will be the community home again for spectacular online races, high quality setups and innovative mods!

Click the images to enlarge
F1_2011_WIP_Silverstone_2.jpg
F1_2011_WIP_Shanghai_7.jpg
F1_2011_WIP_Silverstone_3.jpg
F1_2011_WIP_Silverstone_1.jpg
F1_2011_WIP_Shanghai_6.jpg
F1_2011_WIP_Spa_1.jpg

Update:

TeamVVV already has a preview movie on Youtube, courtesy of Alan Boiston.

I played F1 2011 at the launch party a couple of weeks ago when VVV Alan B invited me along to help out with the camera while interviewing Anthony Davidson.I got about 1.5 hours seat time and can tell you this game will suprise a lot of people with regards to the new physics. I played 2010 and currently play iRacing and found 2011 to be fabulous fun. When pushing to the limit the car gives great feedback and responds to input corrections in a very "sim-like" manor IMHO.Here is a link to a small write up that I popped on a site which I am a member of along with some iRacing friends. Not sure if links are allowed so feel free to edit if any breech is percieved.http://torquefreakracing.com/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back