F1 2011 F1 2011 The Game released

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

RaceDepartment

Administrator
Staff
To mark the launch of the game, Codemasters released their F1 2011 launch trailer, which shows the world's fastest sport in glorious slow-motion. The video features key racing moments including dynamically changing weather, the new DRS (Drag Reduction System) in action and the 2011 Safety Car. Watch the FORMULA ONE™ cast of stars, including Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso, race wheel-to-wheel and battle the elements in the F1 2011 launch trailer.

F1 2011 is released today in the United States and on Friday September 23 2011 the game will be available in Europe.

Leave your comments below and go much deeper into the game by visiting our F1 2011 The Game forums where the first online club races and high quality leagues have now started. Innovative new mods and of course our highly recommended setups are released today!

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 22,297
Rotax;925885 said:
rFactor with modded ENB and F1 RFT 2011 is WAY better. Did you know Red Bull uses rFactor for their Simulator?

They use rFactor Pro which you cannot compare with the retail rFactor game you are playing.

Did you actually play F1 2011 or you just assumu that rFactor is cheaper better?

Actually, this time the driving is much better. 2010 made me vomit and it drove like a soapbox but this time they did a good job. The minuses for me are: Reflections: on cloudy days my williams is white and grey(???) the ferrari is pink. Sense of speed: mot there yet but better. A simple patch will fix that Sound: it's much better than original but the volume is too low. All maxed out in headphones I can hear my wife talking on the phone in the other room. While driving. I hear there is a USB controller problem but with my bodnar, load cell and G25 it fared well. This one is a buy. (Then I'll buy rF2 as well)

I really was not a fan of 2010, but I must admit 2011, is a big leap in the right direction! :)The car feels much improved, FFB is better, spins are more realistic, DRS and KERS add greatly to the game play. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised by the improvements, it really is a quantum leap forward....Good job Codies

Hi Brian, not sure whether my review is worth being featured or not? only a basic review but it's the truth! CodeMaster's are heading in the right direction, they are not there yet but they are certanly on their way to releasing a bigger and better game next year. F1 2010 was a Base for the F1 Game's they will produce for the Future, F1 2011 was gaining that experience and extending it even more F1 2012 will be more indepth and harder, i just have that feeling! http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2011-game/64955-f1-2011-pros-cons-my-review.html

• Unregistered

Real R.I.P off, has same old problems and this time much worse.
-'s
1)cars are all over the place
2)A.I cars brake harder like anything so that we go hit there ass.
3)getting the car setup right will take ages
4)Loading... Loading... Loading....
5)where __ck is Pit Request button?

+'s
1)detailed graphic's are much better than 2010
2)no lag
3)more track data
4) I don't think its using much of RAM memory compared to 2010
5)Player Statistics is very helpful

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing