F1 2011 Pre-Season Thread

The only team wasting money in the 21st centary have been Honda and if you compare them to HRT then you will probably find that HRT is not wasting money but instead using them in the most effective way possible to make sure they can do the entire 2011 season. (I actually don't know if there have been an other team wasting money in the say Honda did but I took them just as an example.)

And Toyota, they had the highest budget for years, even more than Ferrari, and they couldn't win a single race. That's money wasting! Honda at least gave a good car for Brawn GP at the end! Shows perfectly that their main problem was the Honda engine imo:)

And Toyota, they had the highest budget for years, even more than Ferrari, and they couldn't win a single race. That's money wasting! Honda at least gave a good car for Brawn GP at the end! Shows perfectly that their main problem was the Honda engine imo:)

You think so, I can't remember Honda being very quick at a specific sector on any track that could prove that the car was fast but the engine couldn't perform as they probably wanted. (My memory might be playing tricks on me)

You think so, I can't remember Honda being very quick at a specific sector on any track that could prove that the car was fast but the engine couldn't perform as they probably wanted. (My memory might be playing tricks on me)

It was like that in 2004 as i remember. (When Honda became the constructor's runner-up)

Do not feed that guy please.

Ok, guess he could've been taken at first as the random ignorant fanboy fed by the Ferrari propagandia. But that one sentence really broke the troll-o-meter ;)

Stefan GP had access to a 2010 spec Toyota car, and backed up by AMCO Serbia. They also had at least one driver, Nakajima.Bernie himself said the team was financially solid.
Yeah, I guess stating facts is trolling.

If the engine is bad, it'll be slow on every sector. Their top speed was critically low in last years, and I think it might have been the same with their acceleration too.

Also, I remember Barrichello said before the start of the 2009 season, that the Mercedes engine has a much more predictable feeling than the Honda (smoother power-curve), so they could accelerate out of corners better with it. (and that can especially count in slow sectors as it's more driveable)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 332 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%