F1 2011 F1 2011 Online

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
So.. I have downloaded the game from the internet (I usually buy games but i didn't this time) and i can't play online!! Can anyone give me some help with this?? I want to play online

Some people have really lost it when it comes to piracy. Lets hope 2012 will be a better year and people come to senses. Most of the time they are so ignorant and stupid they don't realize themselves that piracy is the same as stealing.

Especially the reasons are hilarious: I can't afford to buy the game so I HAD to rip it from the internet. Really? I can't afford a Ferrari either but does that make it right to go to the dealership and steal one?

Solution: get off that lazy ass and work for your money, just like everybody else who buy their games normally.

No you get out of here please. How stupid can you be by ripping a game and then come to a forum and ask for support for a pirated copy.

Go try asking the same question at the Codemasters forum and see what happens :)

i said i didn't know!! i'm not a computer guy.. what can i say?? i friend told me to download it and i did!! i'm a computer dumb!!

You didnt know you had to actually buy software because you arent a computer guy? Where did you get your rig? In a PC World ram raid??

Cool. This forum now has a confession and your IP address. Oh sorry you arent a computer guy so here is a wiki link for IP address :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

tumblrldigogzgcg1qbylvs.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%