F1 2011 F1 2011 Online Instant Tyre Heat Glitch!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you kidding me? did you not look at the threads before you posted this?
i didn't see the other post because the page wasn't reloaded, and I am the one who created the video...
but i am sorry if this glitch makes ppl angry :( it wasn't ment to make you angry, it was to show up the glitch we found, to make sure it will be patched :). I am always following the rules in races etc...
But once again sorry for making you guys angry! ;(

this glitch was mentioned in our league pages a week ago. A couple of the guys posted saying they wondered why they sometimes came out of the pitlane behind someone in a public lobby race only to run into the back of them like they didn't have their foot on the throttle and suggested that it might be because of the other player using this glitch .

it's not the publicising of the glitch that people are taking offence to i think, but the manner in which it was presented. I think people come to this site because of it's reputation with clean fair racing, and posting about cheats like the one in this thread is out of character with the site.

This is also a double post. the OP was at the top of the threads list when this one was posted, that's what my comment is referring to above.

Yeah, posting it twice isn't a good idea, I understand that concern.

" I think people come to this site because of it's reputation with clean fair racing, and posting about cheats like the one in this thread is out of character with the site."

Kind of understand that. On the other hand people should be able to understand, that knowing about glitches and using them is a different matter.

Anyway, it's not really important, so move on please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back