F1 2011 F1 2011 Gameplay trailer

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I dont really understand this disconnect that they have right now between fans and developers

if you follow codemasters twitter they are showing the tags and medals awards from e3 as best racer etc but nobody here seen any gameplay

they said dev videos would be up in may and nothing still, t4g is in montreal so I guess hes with the teams gathering data and ideas but no gameplay in june? when launch in september? come on...

I'm little tired to see the interviews with Steve....he says the same same same thing all the time...the dynamic clouds, the safety car, multiplayer split-screen, and bla bla bla....the features on the 2011 game are for me just "must have" things....nothing more....nothing too special...

...what about the bugs? optimizations? shame patch? bad AI? etc etc etc....

it's more interesting to know if I have to overfill my game with mods and bugfixes to play it decently, this is the key for me now...

But let's wait for some videos, more previews, and finally the final version game on our hands, to have a good opinion...just hope CM learnt with the 2010 lesson

I'm little tired to see the interviews with Steve....he says the same same same thing all the time...the dynamic clouds, the safety car, multiplayer split-screen, and bla bla bla....the features on the 2011 game are for me just "must have" things....nothing more....nothing too special...

...what about the bugs? optimizations? shame patch? bad AI? etc etc etc....

it's more interesting to know if I have to overfill my game with mods and bugfixes to play it decently, this is the key for me now...

But let's wait for some videos, more previews, and finally the final version game on our hands, to have a good opinion...just hope CM learnt with the 2010 lesson

http://www.computerandvideogames.co...s-take-their-foot-off-the-gas-we-keep-moving/

Have fun.

I'm little tired to see the interviews with Steve....he says the same same same thing all the time...the dynamic clouds, the safety car, multiplayer split-screen, and bla bla bla....the features on the 2011 game are for me just "must have" things....nothing more....nothing too special......what about the bugs? optimizations? shame patch? bad AI? etc etc etc....it's more interesting to know if I have to overfill my game with mods and bugfixes to play it decently, this is the key for me now...But let's wait for some videos, more previews, and finally the final version game on our hands, to have a good opinion...just hope CM learnt with the 2010 lesson
What do they mean by dynamic clouds?

Well, good to read some things on that article polariNator

After reading this interview I've remembered myself: "Well, they've worked on the 2011 title since they released the 2010 game...so, it's possible they had sufficient time to make a proper F1 game"

I think if this affirmative be true, we going to have a referenced F1 game this year....I don't know...it seems they spent time on the game atmosphere, to transform it into a enjoyable game. I hope everything came out right, and we'll can return to good old days to enjoy a F1 game like Geoff Crammond's GP franchise did.....soon.

Thanks for the link mate...

......and, Flipz3175....these dynamic clouds, basically it means the weather will change in the middle of the race.

I.E.: The Canadian GP, immagine you are there racing your F1 car, you look at the sky, notice the clouds becoming heavy, the sky getting grey...and then, rain! so, minutes after the rain, the sky start cleaning and the sun shines again, etc etc...it's dynamic, you can see the weather changing during the races, like real life.

I'm brazilian, my English is poor, so I've tried to explain, I think this is it...sorry for any mistake or misunderstood.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back