F1 2011 exciter

I experienced the problem with qualifying at falcons mod too and I thinks it's because I didn't use the database file. You have to use all the files of an AI mod.

Could you add 50 flashbacks, because I don't see them in the mod description, and I can't try it now to find out, if it's there.
this mod already has 40 flashbacks!but i decided to decrease this to 20!
V1.2 has 40 flashbacks but the v1.3 will had only 20 flashbacks!

I say 30 will be Good due to some backmarker Stunts you may need them especially in tracks like Monaco and Singapore and can you include Renault for the season 1 and a small request to you make two databases one for with top teams as tier 1 and other with V1.3
And the AI is super fast and i really love this thing
thanx for that

I say 30 will be Good due to some backmarker Stunts you may need them especially in tracks like Monaco and Singapore and can you include Renault for the season 1 and a small request to you make two databases one for with top teams as tier 1 and other with V1.3
And the AI is super fast and i really love this thing
thanx for that
Thanks...start the career whit the all team database and after that copy my database and have fun!:D
30?are you sure?:)is too much

Thanks...start the career whit the all team database and after that copy my database and have fun!:D
30?are you sure?:)is too much
Na 30 is enough 40 is too much my reason for this is the AI backmarker behaviour especially when you are lapping them they will get into breaking zone very lately and makes some zig zag moves which we cannot avoid some times in normal tracks we can avoid this but tracks like Monaco and Singapore Valencia they can cause major trouble for us so i wish if we have 30 flashbacks we can easily avoid them
And about AI Aggresivity its fine and no need to change it

What you want to see more in F1 2011 EXCITER V.1.2?
Tehát ezzel a moddal nem fog a toro rosso meg a hrt meg rosszabb esetbe a Lotus a legelsők között lenni?Mert én modmate modját használom és az kicsit összekuszálja az egyes csapatok teljesítményét tehát ezzel ugyanúgy a szokásos ferrari, mclaren, redbull csapatok lesznek a legelsők közt?thx:)

Tehát ezzel a moddal nem fog a toro rosso meg a hrt meg rosszabb esetbe a Lotus a legelsők között lenni?Mert én modmate modját használom és az kicsit összekuszálja az egyes csapatok teljesítményét tehát ezzel ugyanúgy a szokásos ferrari, mclaren, redbull csapatok lesznek a legelsők közt?thx:)
hát nézd meg a bemutato videót és ott meglátod az eredményeket!:D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing