• Increased red flag probability!
  • Autosave fixed!
  • Team's and Drivers name Updated!
  • Updated chassis and their names!
  • Correct 2012 Driver Numbers!
  • Correct driver picture!
  • Caterham and HRT has KERS!
preview for F1 exciter 2012!
!!DOWNLOAD LINK FOR F1 2012 exciter v.1!!

Does this mod increase the aggressiveness of AI? It would be great if you could make the AI more competitive in corners, so that you can't outbreak them so easily any more...

Does this mod increase the aggressiveness of AI? It would be great if you made the AI more competitive in corners, so that you can't outbreak them so easily any more...
the AI agresivity was increased...now i try to increase it more!but that because theyre break earlier then you!

Hello good mod, but I have installed this mod today and now my game no longer wants to autosave and also does not save manually, please help

Do the auto save works fine after installing this mod
The save game was crap for this games and After patch #2 it became Unberable for user
Afterall save is the most important than anything but CM thinks that Other aspects are important than Save like F*** the Live Go and get Save corrupt

Do the auto save works fine after installing this mod
The save game was crap for this games and After patch #2 it became Unberable for user
Afterall save is the most important than anything but CM thinks that Other aspects are important than Save like F*** the Live Go and get Save corrupt
at me,at my brother and at my friend IS WORKING THE AUTOSAVE!

I only use graphic mod for tire wear and nothing else and i play only 100% races and i'm in middle of my career with season 1 with renault
i edited DB for that does that make any problem for save???
I was using all your files and they are of no use and i can't get the auto save

Right now i'm at the Silverstone Gp and before Installation of your patch also the Auto save stopped working
I really love the F1 games but CM made the game completely F***ING un Playable its far worse than F1 2010 please can you tell me how to get the save work always for atleast one full season

I would like to know who(which) differs your mod have, in the other one.

Advantage and inconvenience. The more, the less

I use the mod Have 1.3 of falcon I is do not pass in 1.4 has cause of the sepia color.

Thank you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back