F1 2010 F1 2010 too hard on expert?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I would say it's too easy! I can win in my first year of career, 100% races with the 'new' teams. That's why I stay away from career...

Maybe you should try to take the difficulty down a notch. About the wheel settings, you should not use any deadzone obviously, and the force feedback you have to play around with a bit, cause everyone likes it different. Maybe you should try more FFB to get a better feel for the car and how it behaves!

yeah im on PS3 on controller and i won the champioship on Expert with Williams

How in the bluest did you do that im in ferrari in my third season i tried it on expert and i just keep spining and i consider my self a really good driver, instead now im just gonna complete the season with all aids of execpt gearbox cuz thats what i struggle with i spend time on time trial practicing but make little improvement, have you got any tips?

One of the nice things about this game is that to compete well against legend AI you really have to have averything working very very well: Setups (test-refine), Speed (practice each track min 50 laps if its a new track to you), consistency, strategy.
Last week I started on Monaco doing 1.23sec. One night of setup work and practice and I had 1.21.
Next night long runs (2x25 laps)on primes then a quali and had 1.18.2.
Next night 4 or 5 quali rehearsals and I had 1.16.7 on options and 1.17.2 on primes.
Still have to find another 1.5 sec to compete with faster guys but thats the journey and the joy. Its what separates this game from pacman.

LOL, AI on amateur is too hard for me, except for Canada of course. Although it seems I was rushing my game, like someone else said, lots of practise, after 2 days of practise I knocked a full 15 seconds off of my lap times at Brazil.

& I have just restarted my career, dont know what times I had before, but I was consistently getting lap times of 1.59.xxx at Bahrain.

So Im re-doing season 1, & I wont stop practising a track until I can consistently put in times that get me into mid-field.

If you are doing career its fun to get a bit of paper for the season and record the Quali time and Place, Race Result, fastest race lap and setup used. You can also jot down as and when you reduce assists and increase AI level.
Future seasons you can compare your times.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%