F1 2010 F1 2010 Setup Template suggestion

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
A

Amaru

• Amaru

Hi,

I see a lot of people saying they are having trouble handling some of the posted car setups while others drive fast times using a certain setup.

Perhaps it can be usefull add the the tyre/fuel simulation settings to the default setup template so when someone attemps a car setup they have some addinatiol info:

Tyre simulation: on or off
Fuel simulation:
on or off
When using the car setups in career mode with simulation settings turned on, times can be significantly slower even when driving to the limit.
example with an identical car setup in career mode driven with a Ferrari over muliple laps:

Sao Paulo:
- fuel simulation on, tyre simulation off - 1:08.549
- fuel simulation on, tyre simulation on - 1:10.207
The tyre simulation simulates tyre wear & grip level (difference between options/primes seems bigger and track gets better as more rubber gets on it the closer u get to the end of each session).

Playing on PS3 & with Logitech DrivingForce Pro and enjoying some of these great setups!

PS: To the forum mods, i apologise if this is the wrong place to start this thread but i found it best suited as all the setups are posted in this section :) (perhaps sticky this post?).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back