Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

OMG! After all that, my wife has just informed me that her parents flight has been delayed due to volcanic ash sweeping over southern oz, so now i have no committment after the race! 75% here we come!! (If i make it that far)...Did some practise last night...that first sector is a little difficult!

Hey you can tell the eXhaust fumes boys there is no truth in the paddock rumours that I was seen heading into my hotel suite with 5 grid girls back in Melbourne.

Thats my go-go-juice. That red bull stuff tastes like p*sh.

We have all the photos from Canada, there being processed right now at Boots. Once we get them back there will be a photo special edition... We also got some video footage of Steve 10 miniutes before the race start.

Oh crap!! Was hoping we would just run Turkey this weekend... had a bit of practice at Turkey last weekend but very little time for me to put in any practice at Canada this week so may have to go in to it blind :s

Personally I would prefer for it not to be run in one of the breaks as I already have to miss one weekend (26th June) as it's my wedding anniversary and have tried to schedule any other family stuff to coincide with the breaks we had set so that would mean missing two races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%