F1 2010 F1 2010 Multiplayer Rocks!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I've been posting this post on a few forums cos I want everyone to know how good this game is...I'm new to the forum thing, sorry if this is lame...

I just had my first ever multiplayer on my ps3 last night. I usually use wireless so hadn't bothered with any multiplayer games. Got around to hooking up the ethernet cable and...OMG! It was so much fun.

I played from 10:30pm to 2:00am just doing sprint races with folks online.

It was so much fun, some of the incidents were hilarious, I was laughing out loud.

Yes, it's practically impossible to get through the first corner without a crash but it's well worth it, so hilarious and fun. More arcade style than playing on your own as a sim as the damage is visual only. It's just such a different experience when you're playing against real people.

You can actually change driving aids and wheel settings in multiplayer too while you're sitting in the pits if need be. Just access the settings from the pause menu.

If you do run off the track, change down to 1st asap (if you're using manual) as you will bog down otherwise.

Codemasters has done a fantastic job of this game, don't hesitate to buy it if you are considering. I've only had it for a week and it's already paid for itself in fun.

See you online...:cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years