F1 2010 F1 2010 How I Drive Career Mode HRT Style

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Andrew Bortz

GoldenBortz
F1 2010 Career Mode HRT Style - Expert

New season will try to do a race a week all races will be at 100% (gonna dread Cataluyna). Qualifying videos ill just introduce and let you watch them where as the highlights of a full race ill try and comment on best I can, unfortunately I dont talk much and as such aint able to talk for hours on end so hopefully "cough cough" someone would like to do that part for me "hugs".

Oh yeah will have the full 100% races up too just hope my machine can render that much information in 1 hit.

My youtube channel for all of my videos and a little information about me.

If anyone wants to become a friend through facebook you will recognise my picture as my avatar here.

Season 2

Bahrain Qualifying
Bahrain Race
Bahrain Highlights
Bahrain Highlights with Commentary

Melbourne Qualifying
Melbourne Race
Melbourne Highlights
Melbourne Highlights with Commentary

Kuala Lumpur Qualifying
Kuala Lumpur Race
Kuala Lumpur Highlights
Kuala Lumpur Highlights with Commentary

Shanghai Qualifying
Shanhai Race
Shanghai Highlights
Shanghai Highlights with Commentary

Catalunya Qualifying
Catalunya Race
Catalunya Highlights
Catalunya Highlights with Commentary

Monaco Qualifying
Monaco Race
Monaco Highlights
Monaco Highlights with Commentary

Istanbul Qualifying
Istanbul Race
Istanbul Highlights
Istanbul Highlights with Commentary

Montreal Qualifying
Montreal Race
Montreal Highlights

Valencia Qualifying
Valencia Race

Silverstone Qualifying
Silverstone Race

Hockemheim Qualifying
Hockenheim Race

Budapest Qualifying

Season 1

Bahrain
(Cockpit part 1)
(Cockpit part 2)
Cinematics

Melbourne
(Cockpit part 1)
(Cockpit part 2)
Cinematics

Kuala Lumpur

Shaghai, China

Season 1 ended due to formatting machine.

Here's a link to Steve Stoops series which is a must see for all.
http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-20...-lets-play-f1-2010-career-mode-on-expert.html

Andrew commentary takes time to perfect mine for Minecraft is poor but I still do it, you should still do it as you will slowly get better and possibly more confident at it, another thing is watch it through a couple of times and think through what a good thing to say would be (I can't do that bit as mine is a live commentary)

Kuala Lumpar is now uploaded all in 1 video now since Youtube has removed the 15minute limit on my account.

Recorded from the cockpit this time instead of the replay cockpit let me know if you want this in future or wether the replay cockpit was fine already.

Hi everyone! :)
I`m sorry... but...
U are 2nd in bahrain after qual? On legend? On HRT?
I don`t understand! I never saw it in real life... How can be HRT faster ferrari Mclaren Red bull`s
Some body can explain me... HOW?
I play in vergin team... My result is - 4 points - 2 in Bahrain gp and 2 -Australian gp.. all setups i took from this forum... Now i suffer in monaco... 19 position after qual.... and i nothink can do in race((((
HOW ???
Sorry for my english.

Bad news people I formatted my computer about a month back and of course ended up losing my game save even though I copied it all. So ive run through an entire season with this new career won the drivers championship at Brazil and I was well annoyed when it came up that the acheivement didnt show up for winning it on expert, so did Abu Dhabi just to finish it off won it comfortably and the expert achievement comes up after the last race.

Good news is that I will now start recording it again although cinematics wont be avaliable because my replays arent showing for some strange reason, very annoying since I like to watch the whole race afterwards. Oh and ill be giving commentary a shot unless AgentMulder as mentioned in Steve Stoops video thread wants the job. (Which I would prefer)

Hoping to get first race done today but since its not clear on who's doing the commentary probably wont be up for a few days.

P.S. I stayed with HRT because they are obviously the best team in the world :pray:

Hah, great to hear you'll be giving commentary a shot. You don't need to be BBC-standard, your insight will be more valuable to us lesser mortals than anything else, I'm sure. ;)

As for Hispania, they at least saw that Karthikeyan was a sector away from being lapped by his team-mate in Valencia (XFD), and replaced him with Daniel Ricciardo for Silverstone. Saves Alguersuari's blushes for a few more races, too.

Nice job Bortz. I'm also very interested to do that too. But the recording and uploading is an issue. and now i race 100%. I'm pretty much absolutely sure that no 1 will want to watch it that long. LOL

For some reason with Steve and you doing those video. Its starting to inspire me! Haha

Bloody typical my headphones just snapped where you adjust the head piece have managed to do the practice sessions so qualifying start will be ok but as for the 100% race well I think my mum would go crazy at me for having F1 roaring in the backround for an hour and a half.

Time to go order a new pair anyone got any recommendations?

Ive usually gone with Logitech but these last ones were Ozone Spark which felt really nice and have lasted a good 13 months (which is good for me)

I have a Plantronics 777 headset, very good quality, good sound, has withstood all the abuse I put it through over the past two years or so. They are $100, dunno if that's in your price range or not, but they are worth it in my opinion.

I have a Plantronics 777 headset, very good quality, good sound, has withstood all the abuse I put it through over the past two years or so. They are $100, dunno if that's in your price range or not, but they are worth it in my opinion.

Thx for the reply but I already ordered Alienwares TactX Headset. see how that works out.

Bahrain qualifying is up, enjoy I know I did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6jgtUi299k

Just finished Bahrain 100% im bloody knackered now... time to start rendering all 336GBs... Video is now rendering timer is still going up...up...up...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%