F1 2010 F1 2010 Game is useless

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
LOL I think that belongs in the Dirt 3 forum HAHA!

I reckon F1 2010 was (edit "IS") pretty good, sure there are quite a few bugs but I reckon its one of Codemasters better offerings.

What exactly are you complaining about?

Bring on F1 2011!! I'll be watching E3 for more info!

And for some reason, i've clocked 370hrs with this game. LOL

I have to say, in terms of official F1 content, this is the best i've seen so far. Its not perfect, but thats all we got and its pretty good.

Now sure what your issue is with the game and maybe you will want to list them out? Some, can be solved with a little work. :D

And for some reason, i've clocked 370hrs with this game. LOL

I have to say, in terms of official F1 content, this is the best i've seen so far. Its not perfect, but thats all we got and its pretty good.

Now sure what your issue is with the game and maybe you will want to list them out? Some, can be solved with a little work. :D

same here 592hours and climbing fast still, just cant get enough of this game. Will be getting F1 2011 no matter what ppl say.

226 Hours played for me, still my go to game, but undecided if i will buy 2011 for the fact i find it so hard to find a online race here in Australia, 99% of the time i get the no session found. f1 2011 seems to me to be just a patch for 2010, which it desperately needs, i cant support developers that leave their game so buggy and just don't give a crap and instead focus on another version which they will want me to buy.

Andrew can't you organise races via RD with other Aussies?
(aussie in UK)

I could i guess, i have been browsing the racing club forum the last couple days but have yet to find a race that is at a time that is not in the early AM for me :( I cant figure out how the online MP works, whether it will only search for sessions in Australia or whether it will search all session for the game world wide and at the time i try there is noone in the entire world playing the game online, i donno, honestly the online part of the game is a bit of joke for me.

Well although its full of bugs, many of which have been fixed by the modders here, I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I finally finished my 1st season, 3rd in the WDC, met most of my objectives. But for some reason I only had 18 rep points, even tho after Korea I had 29 rep points!!! & after Brazil the game wouldnt save any more. I only had contract offers from HRT Force India & Torro Rosso, I wanted to get into Renault lol. I was unable to move on to Season 2. So now I have restarted my career.

Originally started with all aids on, now using no aids at all... I cant even drive it with the aids turned on now :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back