F1 2010 F1 2010 doesn't look that promising to me

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
If I am going ot give my personal Opinion I dont think the F1 2010 looks that promising because it looks more like the NFS Shift.
It's like if Codemasters are trying to make a box look so awesome but what is inside is average or crappy.

I realy hope they will make a proper F1 simulator because it's a bit meaning less to have a former F1 test driver if you are not going ot make a proper simulator. If the F1 test driver (wich name I dont rimember) would move to ISI they would be making one heck of a simulator.

But lets hope this game will be better then expected.

Preordered from steam. If the gameplay will be something like Dirt 2 my money is not wasted. I like that you can play quickly couple of races against AI when you have half an hour or so to spend. In addition you hear some nice music which suits the game and get your career forward. It doesn't matter if it's bit arcadish as long as car drives like a dream and I have a great time. I think we need all kind of games to different situations that life doesn't become boring. :)

It looks unrealistic

Giorgos Davakos said:
Dont worry, thats why Online racing exists :D.

IMO it still looks unrealistic, once it's releast coald someone make a review because I really dont want to spent my money on a racing game that is not handling like a proper car or like a proper Formula car (in any class) atleast.

Dude, where've you been lately.... the interwebs is full of reviews. And I recon that if a former F1 pilot is involved in the development of the car, you can expect it's going to be darn realistic. its worth the money just for only the most realistic graphics on a racing game by itself. Can't wait getting behind the wheel myself!

Played the game yesterday for some hours on the PS3 with a G25.
I think its between Forza and Race Pro. But i think its the most realistic F1 game for the console ever.
But i dont think it comes close to the F1 mods on PC games but if you compare it to other console racers its quite realistic.

I really hope it doesn't come close to F1 mods on PC, as they have no grip and drive on ice :)

Real F1 cars have tons of grip, downforce and traction, something you don't see in any mods for rfactor or gtr evo.

Only good exception on the pc so far: Ferrari Virtual Academy

I really hope it doesn't come close to F1 mods on PC, as they have no grip and drive on ice :)

Real F1 cars have tons of grip, downforce and traction, something you don't see in any mods for rfactor or gtr evo.

Only good exception on the pc so far: Ferrari Virtual Academy

Come on Bram thats a little bit bs. :)
Every F1 car needs to be like you driving on ice. Thats why you need to be on the limit all the time to create the downforce to get rid of the ice driving. You remember Hammond with Top Gear with the F1 car. He didnt go fast enough to create the grip. With F1 2010 imo you have grip even when you drive slow. Thats unrealistic imo. Fun but less rewarding.

Come on Bram thats a little bit bs. :)
Every F1 car needs to be like you driving on ice. Thats why you need to be on the limit all the time to create the downforce to get rid of the ice driving. You remember Hammond with Top Gear with the F1 car. He didnt go fast enough to create the grip. With F1 2010 imo you have grip even when you drive slow. Thats unrealistic imo. Fun but less rewarding.

Remember Top Gear ham things up a lot. I don't think it's that difficult, even a chef can do it!

http://fwd.five.tv/fifth-gear/videos/behind-the-scenes/behind-the-scenes-james-martin

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%