F1 2010 F1 2010 (Console Thread)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
F12010_2.png

The game that needs no introduction.

It is not out yet of course but if we can get a group of people together ready for when it launches then once we have seen the lobby etc we can get straight in. I will be buying it for Xbox as its great for social gaming (like us lot on here).

Please post interest. (and I know there is a lot of interest :) so dont be shy :rolleyes:)

• Jacek Fedorynski

Can anyone with a PS3 version and a Logitech Driving Force Pro (or GT or G25/G27) wheel tell me in which mode (200 or 900 degree) the wheel works in the game and if it's configurable? The default modes of the wheel don't seem very well suited for F1, I imagine I'd like it to have about 360 or 400 degrees lock-to-lock.

Thanks.

Anyone noticed any freezeing during races on the XBox 360?
I have mine installed to the hard drive and it freezes for a few seconds.

If it not freezing for you do you have it install to the hard drive or just running it off the disk?

Can anyone with a PS3 version and a Logitech Driving Force Pro (or GT or G25/G27) wheel tell me in which mode (200 or 900 degree) the wheel works in the game and if it's configurable? The default modes of the wheel don't seem very well suited for F1, I imagine I'd like it to have about 360 or 400 degrees lock-to-lock.

Thanks.

I have the PS3 version and G25. It uses 270 degrees in game and works well overall but make sure you set 'steering linearity' to 50%.

• mdaro

Mines on PS3 - PSN: Sitorimon if anyone fancies lapping a snail :D

I can't do hot laps but I'm consistent, don't crash anyone out of a race and don't charge into corners taking people out.....so semi-snail.

"TheDaros" on PS3 if you want to do some lapping! Add me.

Hey have the game for 360 if anyone is up for a race not the fastest driver out there but consistent and not agressive my GT is AnthonyLucas86 spelt like that anyone up for a race just add me and send a message saying your on this maybe we might get a little Grand Prix going cool ha

• SumpPlug

Anyone noticed any freezeing during races on the XBox 360?
I have mine installed to the hard drive and it freezes for a few seconds.

If it not freezing for you do you have it install to the hard drive or just running it off the disk?

I have it installed to my 360 HD and not seen any freezing. I don't know if it made a difference but I did clear my cache before installing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%