Resource icon

Misc F1 2009 Season Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
egorushka submitted a new resource:

F1 2009 Season Mod - Season Mod

1pyh.png

I and my team from Russia as well as helpers with Racedepartment ready to present 2009 season mod
- All drivers, cars (textures), helmet the 2009 season.
- Stats pilots with the Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi.
- Kers for all the teams who have used it in the season.
- The correct calendar.
- Bridgestone tires.
- 2 helmet pack. 1 - all pilots + test pilots and helmets pilots with youth tests. 2 - helmets pilots from different Grand Prix. Total 68...

Read more about this resource...

if I install this mod with my friend, will we be able to complete a co-op season?
Coop isn't workint with season mods, if you modify the database you won't be able to play online or any other xml file like the damage , and the ctf files so no.

All the textures been done on vanilla files direct from the original game, and not used someone elses work and just painted over it?

All the textures been done on vanilla files direct from the original game, and not used someone elses work and just painted over it?
Everything was done from zero, as well has the permission to use those or other files.
I can provide screenshots of the development of mod.

And here comes another season to play :D Man, I already forgot there was a 2009 project, hahaha. Too many seasons to play, didn't even finish 50% of any 1st career season, hahaha.
Well, I guess I will check that out later as well, not sure if I even watched F1 in 2009 :D

no Livery_main in the Win.rar
Because the mod uses the driver specific livery mod which allows the skinner to skin something on the car that wasn't in the right place.For example with that mod we could put the number 5, 6 on the 2013 mclaren on the rear wing sides.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.7%