Resource icon

Misc F1 2009 Season Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
i must be doing something wrong sometimes game wont even load does this mod have to go thru steam? if so how do you do that and still keep 2012 i want this mod but im gettin frustrated a lil cant get things to work right

i must be doing something wrong sometimes game wont even load does this mod have to go thru steam? if so how do you do that and still keep 2012 i want this mod but im gettin frustrated a lil cant get things to work right

With any MOD it still starts the game through steam. Doesn't matter what mod it is.

I need some tips because I have just installed this mod but all the original f1 2012 cars are still there but with the bridgestone tyres someone help, what am I doing wrong? ;):):D:thumbsdown:

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 672
egorushka,

Just a couple of questions and thoughts...

Firstly, I am enjoying the mod but in my opinion, the Brawns are too slow. What do I need to edit in order to improve the Brawn team performance? (I am struggling at Monaco when usually I can get pole or third position in qualifying).

Secondly, all the tracks are working perfectly regarding DRS, apart from Nurburgring and Istanbul. What do I have to edit to stop DRS working on these tracks?

All in all though...Great mod!

Right...

I have sorted the DRS issue. Now its the problem with the Brawn...

As you can see from the pics attached, that's about the best I can manage in this car, but in the normal F1 2012 game I can always get pole position, and on legend difficulty.

Also, the abilities of the drivers are all messed up as you can see, I have only had these results at Monaco but they are being consistent.

Attachments

• f1 1.jpg
    f1 1.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 671
  • f1 2.jpg
    f1 2.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 645
Right...

As you can see from the pics attached, that's about the best I can manage in this car, but in the normal F1 2012 game I can always get pole position, and on legend difficulty.

Also, the abilities of the drivers are all messed up as you can see, I have only had these results at Monaco but they are being consistent.

Nevermind...I have sorted everything and now the mod is $"*!ING AWSOME!!!

Dare I say it...probably the best mod that I have ever played!

SIMPLY AMAZING! THX A++++++

Nevermind...I have sorted everything and now the mod is $"*!ING AWSOME!!!

Dare I say it...probably the best mod that I have ever played!

SIMPLY AMAZING! THX A++++++
Wow, thank you. As for the AI we tried to make very resemble the balance of power on the road. Brawn and Red bull - the strongest and so on. On different computers it works differently. The best track to test this Abu-Dhabi or Brazil.
What can you say about the selection of helmets in mod? :);)

Wow, thank you. As for the AI we tried to make very resemble the balance of power on the road. Brawn and Red bull - the strongest and so on. On different computers it works differently. The best track to test this Abu-Dhabi or Brazil.
What can you say about the selection of helmets in mod? :);)

Absolutely awesome mate!, can't thank you enough for everything!

I have been wanting a 2009 mod for some time and had forgotten about F1 2012, concentrated more on 2013, but now since I've had your mod well...what can I say!

Perfection mate in every way!

Thanks a million!!!!! AAA+

Absolutely awesome mate!, can't thank you enough for everything!

I have been wanting a 2009 mod for some time and had forgotten about F1 2012, concentrated more on 2013, but now since I've had your mod well...what can I say!

Perfection mate in every way!

Thanks a million!!!!! AAA+

No problem, enjoy the game :thumbsup:

I have a weird bug with this, I did the YDT with Ferrari and in the Hairpin Test the car wouldn't get up to the necessary speed... should I just try with another car ?? Other than that awesome mod :thumbsup:

Right...

How did you sort the DRS issue ?? Been wondering about that for a while...

How did you sort the DRS issue ?? Been wondering about that for a while...

It was a matter of trial and error really. One thing I will say is that you must download and install the files exactly how it says.

I wish I could be more help but, I have simply forgotten how I did it.
I will say however that I didn't do any file editing at all, just installed the files correctly.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 199 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%