F1 2009 INSPIRED Mod

Misc F1 2009 INSPIRED Mod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
SGT Amigi submitted a new resource:

F1 2009 INSPIRED Mod - F1 2009 inspired liveries and performance

IMPORTANT: This mod is just INSPIRED in the f1 2009 season but it is not a "Season Mod" at all. The liveries aren't correct. They feel similar, as the sponsors, but they are not intended to be the same as the original ones.

Video: Every car is shown. It will be great if you take a look at it.

View attachment 480720

In the version 1.0, there are a lot of details to fix, I...

Read more about this resource...

Congratulations on your work. I would like to see more photos before installing something, the bmw sauber for example, there are things to fix but your work is very interesting.

Congratulations on your work. I would like to see more photos before installing something, the bmw sauber for example, there are things to fix but your work is very interesting.
Thanks. I may post some photos while updating the mod showing the differences and so. In the video you can see clearly and in different perspectives all the cars. I just show a pair of images because all cars, front/lateral/back and on-board make the post too long.

Edit: I added a photo of the BMW Sauber. It's not the best photo but I hope you can have an idea of how it looks like. In the video it's shown around minute 2.

Last edited:
Please...
maxresdefault.jpg
I think that we need Mercedes w07 in this game!!!

Well, that's not actually related to this mod but it's a good idea. Sadly I think 2016 cars aren't compatible. I already tryed once and the game doesn't load the model, you only see the tyres
I was think about edit livery of Red Bull, McLaren or Brawn cars 2010 to put Mercedes Livery. Not gonna be 100% like mercedes, but can be similar

I was think about edit livery of Red Bull, McLaren or Brawn cars 2010 to put Mercedes Livery. Not gonna be 100% like mercedes, but can be similar
That's possible. I even swaped some cars with classic ones and then wanted to do a mod like this one, F1 2009, but using the 2009-2010 cars but if I want to use for the same chassis for more than one car; imagine brawn chassis for mercedes and also for force india, then the game crashes; that's why I didn't use classic cars for this one. I recently posted a mod for 2019 using 2018 cars but previously I tryed with 2017 or 2016 cars and didn't work.

That's possible. I even swaped some cars with classic ones and then wanted to do a mod like this one, F1 2009, but using the 2009-2010 cars but if I want to use for the same chassis for more than one car; imagine brawn chassis for mercedes and also for force india, then the game crashes; that's why I didn't use classic cars for this one. I recently posted a mod for 2019 using 2018 cars but previously I tryed with 2017 or 2016 cars and didn't work.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Maaaan, if u can do that(Replace Brawn to mercedes classic 2010) its gonna be AWESOME!!!!! i'm first waiting for that! lol

i try by myself to change liveries but can't work for me(probably i don't understand so much about mod that)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Maaaan, if u can do that(Replace Brawn to mercedes classic 2010) its gonna be AWESOME!!!!! i'm first waiting for that! lol

i try by myself to change liveries but can't work for me(probably i don't understand so much about mod that)
Well it's easy; I already done it but I didn't bring any mod related to it because it's like all or nothing. You know, it doesn't make really sense to have modern cars mixed with classic ones. I'm not sure if that mod is already done (brawn 2009 in place of modern mercedes) but it's easy if you have a minimun modding knowledge you can try and also with the cars you want. There's also a tutorial for 2019 fully detailed and works for 2020 or 2021. Basically, you have to change the .assetgroup file and tell it to load also other car erp and common erp. And then in the erp file change the model pkg and showroom pkg in 2020 and replace mercedes with c_brawn_09 when in the part car model. The same in both pkg. The tutorial is called Classic cars replace modern if it interest you. Even if after reading this may seem difficult it isn't.

Well it's easy; I already done it but I didn't bring any mod related to it because it's like all or nothing. You know, it doesn't make really sense to have modern cars mixed with classic ones. I'm not sure if that mod is already done (brawn 2009 in place of modern mercedes) but it's easy if you have a minimun modding knowledge you can try and also with the cars you want. There's also a tutorial for 2019 fully detailed and works for 2020 or 2021. Basically, you have to change the .assetgroup file and tell it to load also other car erp and common erp. And then in the erp file change the model pkg and showroom pkg in 2020 and replace mercedes with c_brawn_09 when in the part car model. The same in both pkg. The tutorial is called Classic cars replace modern if it interest you. Even if after reading this may seem difficult it isn't.
Oh this tutorial i know!! I Can replace car!

Probably you don't understand because my english was bad! kkkk

i'm trying to say that replace Mercedes 2010 Livery on Brawn 2010 its gonna be awesome because the cars its gonna be likely the real Mercedes of 2010 season

Oh this tutorial i know!! I Can replace car!

Probably you don't understand because my english was bad! kkkk

i'm trying to say that replace Mercedes 2010 Livery on Brawn 2010 its gonna be awesome because the cars its gonna be likely the real Mercedes of 2010 season
Well then as you see I'm not the best modder in skins xd. You can see some "cutre" details (don't know how to say it english, it's spanish

But i can't change the livery(paint) of Brawn Car correctly with mercedes. The paint be very confunsion
Yeah you can't do that because the paintings have also like an invisible layer that adapts it with each model and it's unique for each car.I saw that first thanks to photoshop, doing this 2009 mod because just repainting the original liveries isn't enough for every design to be OK. Then my idea if I once make that 2010 mod with classic cars was changing white to grey, keep black and change green/yellow lines to turquese and see how it fits

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back