F1 2009 HQ Images [56.6K Need not enter]

wtf? is he bein serious about being ungrateful or have the admins asked for it to be removed? what did he want us all to thank him 5 million times for posting 4 hi res F1 pictures?

• Andrew Evans

wtf? is he bein serious about being ungrateful or have the admins asked for it to be removed? what did he want us all to thank him 5 million times for posting 4 hi res F1 pictures?

:blink:

maybe we should all just thank you for another quality contribution, shillito.

So, it's safe to presume you have some anger directed towards me in that statement you posted. Why Rob? Why the anger? If you really wan't, I could post them again? There really is no need to post such comments, the reasons for me posting the images were for everyone to appreciate, for everyone to think "Wow, that is just awesome!". About the thanks button, it's a button, that says 'Thanks'. If I want a thanks, I'll hire the well know Thank Button addict of the year, Lewis Ferguson.

I was going to post a few pages of complicated words, well punctuated and even in a format that is easy on the eyes. But no, I'm saving time.

Anyway, I'm bored now and this cigarette is not going to smoke it's self. See you soon Rob. :fwd:

You can close this thread now, otherwise I'll have to use FireFox's spell checker to check the complicated words.

thumbs-up.jpg

Why lock this thread? I see four good piccies posted in #1 right? Thats what this thread was created for in the first place so continue from there and ignore the bad words :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%