F1 2009 for GTR Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • rayman

Is there any way to get this to show up in Race (no expansion packs). I'm patched up and I can see the 09 class, just cant get access to it to drive the cars.

Taa!

Edit/ I'm using the steam offline version of Race here (I think? Steam prompt box comes up and says to go on offline mode), I dont have the computer linked up to the net to use the online steam version.

I love this mod, I think the cars are great fun to drive.

Has anyone got any idea how to fix the mirrors , as in the cockpit cam at least, they are the wrong way round. Right being left and left being right

I love this mod, I think the cars are great fun to drive.

Has anyone got any idea how to fix the mirrors , as in the cockpit cam at least, they are the wrong way round. Right being left and left being right

I am doing a small patch
It will come in a few days
Po911

The small patch might need to be a lot bigger. I get HUGE HUGE HUGE lag when other cars are on track but without other cars I get 60FPS+. Cars also need correcting as they are not all designed right.

But I do enjoy racing this mod, it's very fun :D

• Kaler

Hi PO911,

very good job !

please can you tell me why the BMW have no sound :dont-know:

• Kyle Evers

Hey guys, I changed the wtcc_ui.mnu folder back and it's still crashing. I deleted all of the F1 2009 files. What should I do?

Sounds like you're going to have to reinstall.

Create a folder called RACE or whatever you want. Then right click on the Evo in the Steam list and choose "backup game files"...

Make sure to check everything related to RACE and then tell Steam to backup to the folder you created. Steam will backup only the original game files, not any mods.

Once it is backed up, then go down the Steam list and one by one, right click and choose "delete local content"

Then uninstall Steam.

Then reinstall Steam and and run the Steam backup. In a few minutes you have a fresh, virgin install.

And because you did not delete the "SimBin" folder in "My Documents", you will not loose your profile or setups or custom skins.

All you need to do is reinstall your mods.

p.s.
And wait for the MMG F1 mod :p :)

*EDIT* It didn't occur to me that you might have other games on Steam. In that case, you don't need to uninstall Steam, just make sure the Race07 folder is deleted.

• Kyle Evers

Eww. Thankfully I don't have many mods for GTR Evo or this would be a disaster. Thanks a lot for the help, I really appreciate it!

KERS doesn't work in the offline versio right?? I was told that handbrake was completly removed by the simbin or something.. Is there a way to activate KERS in offline mode?

Thanks for awesome mod btw

Ok untill a proper working version is released this thread is closed. Mod maker can send me a pm if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%