F1 2008 GTR2 conversion

Ye, I know this mod. This is a mod made by the RFT league. It was released into the public because there were no other 08 mods. In fact, I had to race these in a league once, with terrible physics and sounds, you can imagine how horrid it was. The least they could do was make a half decent steering wheel as we were looking at it for 70 odd laps. It's not a great mod, by all means. But keep in mind, this was made by a league, for the league, so we cannot complain about it, as it was never intended for us anyway.

I don't think I'll bother with this to be honest :)

MMG 2008/2009 is being made for Race07, the pics they released makes me happy that I bought the game :). They have a section on this forum. But it's safe to say that will be the best we can expect.

• Chris Noble

Yeah dont download that tripe, wait for the properly made MMG mod.

They are porting MMG F1 2007 to GTR EVO first and then once MMG F1 2008 is made for rFactor port that to GTR EVO I would think.

My first post on this forum. I only race offline. HI to everyone and Happy Holidays.

We have a beautiful openwheel f3000 class with some nice f1 paint jobs avilable.. It is more fun to drive than any f1 mod I have ever tried. And it seems very realistic. Why fool with adding an unfinished mod to our very good Race 07-GTR Evo game.
I have added three other mods ,the ferrari 430, Porsche 997 and the Audi rs4 and have since uninstalled them because they are too fast for the class they were modded in. All were very nice mods but ruined the GT sport class standard cars because they won all the time..
I have also added the Vuxhall vectra to my 2007 wtcc class and find it fits in perfectly with the other cars.

Regards
Pawgy

My first post on this forum. I only race offline. HI to everyone and Happy Holidays.

We have a beautiful openwheel f3000 class with some nice f1 paint jobs avilable.. It is more fun to drive than any f1 mod I have ever tried. And it seems very realistic. Why fool with adding an unfinished mod to our very good Race 07-GTR Evo game.

QUOTING! :dance2:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back