F1 2007 MOD

Misc F1 2007 MOD RC1.5 release 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks Melphiz for checking it out for us.

We will most probably include changes in this area also in the upcoming patch. Benutzername is fine tuning the database. I'm currently looking in ai, ctf and trigger improvements.

Keep them coming, the more we know about how it behaves now, the better.:thumbsup:

I have also changed the driver faces...most of them;)Alonso,Massa,Button etc.
To the AI:at the beginning of races they are behind 2-3 laps long.After the stop(i play 25% with 8laps:D)they are 15-20sec or more behind,the driver which are in race at this time.The DNF does not bother me,it´s more the gap after the stops to the end of race...i play on hard(profi)

puffitheone, if you want, try to adjust (temporary) the "track_difficulties" at the database. a value of 0,06 equals more or less a second in laptimes (here maybe a bit less due to different .ctf files and slow ai settings ;))

puffitheone, if you want, try to adjust (temporary) the "track_difficulties" at the database. a value of 0,06 equals more or less a second in laptimes (here maybe a bit less due to different .ctf files and slow ai settings ;))
Ok i will try it.What i also mean is the different between quali and race...in quali(Indien track) 1. to 8.or9. place the gap is in 0,5 sec from 1.to 8....but in race the speed is than slower from ai...
Look Massa...he lost many time.In quali he was also in 0,2.... gap or so.How we can change this,that the driver also have the speed a while in race
2013-07-19_00001.jpg
2013-07-19_00003.jpg

Good question, I've been trying to mess with that for weeks but I never found a real solution. The AI tends to do different things in Quali (each of them) than in Race, no matter if you assign the race laptimes to Quali within the database.

Hm, I think the Super Aguri rear mirrors are a bit too glossy / shiny (the glass), it's reflection is much much more intense than all other (while watching it, not driving it on your own).

Hm, I think the Super Aguri rear mirrors are a bit too glossy / shiny (the glass), it's reflection is much much more intense than all other (while watching it, not driving it on your own).

I noticed those intense mirror reflection to related to the HRT chassis. Not sure if there's a way to adjust them. Happens on the default HRT too.

Hm, I can't remember having this issue in schifty's 1997 mod, I'd surely have noticed it, not sure about the vanilla game though, haven't played it for months.
Isn't Spyker too based on HRT? At least it uses its cameras.xml (which I replaced with modified caterham file because I could not see the steering wheel display when driving T-Cam)

Good question, I've been trying to mess with that for weeks but I never found a real solution. The AI tends to do different things in Quali (each of them) than in Race, no matter if you assign the race laptimes to Quali within the database.

Ha,now i raced on legend....quali P20 4sec behind leader.In race 3. 21sec gap.Thanks to DNF´s:whistling:
Anyway,great season.It is a addiction to play F1 2012 with such mods:thumbsup:

Btw. guys, I wonder how you edit the drivers at the DB. Personally, I've put all the changed short names (MAS, ROS, MSC ...) at short_name_string_id (I see you've changed those at the language file already)

Btw. guys, I wonder how you edit the drivers at the DB. Personally, I've put all the changed short names (MAS, ROS, MSC ...) at short_name_string_id (I see you've changed those at the language file already)
I missed to add the information, that this'll also change the associated link to the driver photos ;) [But I still prefer it this way, easier to replace and easiert to modify driver XY]

Hey guys ive got a problem. After putting the Turkey and Nuerburgring into your mod every driver picture and team picture aswell as track pictures got back to F1 2012 standart. Please help me and tell me what to do.

reinstall the 2007 mod frontend installer.
Then when installing the new tracks, do not use the database and language. You need to implement the changes made in database and language manually.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back