F1 2007 MOD

Misc F1 2007 MOD RC1.5 release 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please fix BMW team, engineers and pilots are in Mercedes, thanks and greetings

The mod team really made the BMW team on the Mercedes(me2) slot.

-if you are seeing Mercedes pit perches, you need to install the Tracks- 2007 adverts and graphics
-if you are seeing Mercedes garage, re-install garage and interiors

Is the Career race list the same order as in F1 2012 default or is it like the real 2007 calendar?

You know like United States after Canadians Grand Prix?

Is the Career race list the same order as in F1 2012 default or is it like the real 2007 calendar?

You know like United States after Canadians Grand Prix?

melbourne 1
sepang 2
bahrain 3
catalunya 4
monaco 5
montreal 6
texas 7
delhi 8
silverstone 9
hockenheim 10
hungaroring 11
abu_dhabi 12
monza 13
spa_francorchamps 14
suzuka 15
shanghai 16
brazil 17
;)

Just checked, damn 2007was a season with 3 japanese teams how could I forget that? Really, I can barely remember this season, guess I have to play it to refresh my mind :D

First testrun behind me. Temp profile w/o autosave. Went back from YDT to quickrace, chose Super Aguri went Hockenheim 3 laps. Race was fine but after ending the game went on sound-loop and blackscreen (never had before). So 2nd try, same settings, this time on Pro instead of Intermediate ... 15 cars finished the race the rest DNF 1 DSQ (I suddenly wondered why I was 15th haha, all cars in front of me were already disappeared). Game went back fine to Menu.

Well, one thing irritated me but then I remembered it is CM's fault as it is their default.
In german all GPs are called "GRAND PRIX VON ..." which is afaik not correct, should be "GROSSER PREIS VON ..." guess I didn't notice it at first as it was one of the first things I changed in my game :D

Overall the season looks nice, I like the tyres but tbh I know again why I can't really remember '07 season: Ugly liveries [not your work, the one the teams had chosen back in this season] :D
(One of the reasons I don't like the current season either, I don't like the car designs / liveries).

But looks great after this short test, guess I'll surely drive some rounds at '07 with Takuma Sato or with Spyker Team (I like their design) but I keep prefering 1997 season because I like the drivers and designs more :D

Thanks for the feedback Melphiz.

About the black screen after exiting a race, I also had that issue once, and like you, it never happened again. I'm not sure if its the mod or just a random glitch on my system.

I know what you mean about the livery concepts for 2007 season. Honda was really ugly, but was so painfully difficult to paint for this mod. I actually liked Renault, but I know a lot of people hated the idea when Renault was no longer sky blue and yellow.

I really like racing without DRS and KERS too. You really have to plan your overtake and fuel mix.

But i must say...the Toyota is a beauty.really nice on the Marussia!I drive for this team and like Melphiz says,many cars are Dnf or lap down.After 4races,most 14-16 cars finished.But it´s not a problem,as long as i finish the race:D

Thanks. glad you like the Toyota.:) That also took a lot of time to get those paint splashes right.

I know the DNFs and lapped cars sounds a lot compared to recent F1. But this is really what the 2007 season gave us. On average, there were 6 cars retired and 7 cars lapped on every race back then.

Thanks. glad you like the Toyota.:) That also took a lot of time to get those paint splashes right.

I know the DNFs and lapped cars sounds a lot compared to recent F1. But this is really what the 2007 season gave us. On average, there were 6 cars retired and 7 cars lapped on every race back then.

I seem to remember also...it is a great fun to drive this year.I like it!!!

I have not encountered this issue in my tests. I'll try to see if we can replicate it. In the mean time, some things to consider...

1. was mod installed in an un-modded install of F1 2012?
2. Is the game updated with all the official patches?

Hey big thx for your answer.... I have fix my Problem. btw it was just the graphic Setting they where apply from another Installation of F1 2012 (F1 2013 MOD) but now it works.
Great JOB to all modders of this MOD.

Hm, 3rd try 25% race on Hockenheim. Funny to see "Scott" Vettel with american flag :D
Lap 3: 3 drivers got broken engine, Lap 4: 2 drivers got broken engine ... Lap 6: 13 drivers remain ... finished race, 12 drivers finished.

I like the overall handling of the cars, maybe a bit too good for Spyker, feels like one of my better teams at '97 mod .D

Having so many AI retiring due to broken engine at round 3 and 4 feels so wrong. I know it's a common issue with the raceload.jpk whenever I notice a broken engine it's usually lap 3 or 4, no matter the race length.

But still 10 cars DNF at 25% is far too much for me, I guess I'll put my raceload, database [track_difficulties e.g.], ai, circuits (SC, braking & corner) into this mod and just keeping the 2007 look. I like to fight for my pos. becoming 12th place due to DNF doesn't fit me ;)

Hm, 3rd try 25% race on Hockenheim. Funny to see "Scott" Vettel with american flag :D
Lap 3: 3 drivers got broken engine, Lap 4: 2 drivers got broken engine ... Lap 6: 13 drivers remain ... finished race, 12 drivers finished.

Yeah, Scott Vettel from the USA is already fixed, will be uplaoded soon.
The DNF rate seems a bit too high. It should be cause of a few database settings... I am working on it.

Wow, was Spyker really so slow with pitstops? :D It's funny to see the animations in slow-mo, made me smile ^__^

I noticed there's no speaking of "you didn't use KERS bla bla" and it just came into my mind that the disabled DRS is already recognized by the game(?), thought you'd just be working on it but to me it seems done, lol (unless I've missed the "DRS is activated" the last two races :D)

4th race 25% at Hockenheim, it's getting more hilarious 10 drivers finished
F107.jpg

Yes, the slow pit crew feels a bit weird.

I have not yet included the DRS/KERS speech removal. I'm quite sure you will still hear them with the current version. I'm still testing the removal/fix to make sure it does not cause any issues. But so far, its been stable.

only 10 finishing is really low. As Benutzername said, he's fixing that now.

As I said, I had never the engineer talking to me about KERS or DRS, that's why I am so surprised. I'd expected at least him to talk about using KERS but I never heard any word of it, strange.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back