F1 2007 MOD

Misc F1 2007 MOD RC1.5 release 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
When some people said that something didnt work i often tried it out myself. The same again and again and again.
You most likely must ahve overseen something in the instructions because everytime i and other contributors of the mod tried it, it worked. Follow it step by step on a clean installment of the game.

That's the only thing i can do to help you sadly.

what could be a common mistake i could make? i installed evry packs in the right folders 1-3 not in their right order but the 4 th folder at least..

what could be a common mistake i could make? i installed evry packs in the right folders 1-3 not in their right order but the 4 th folder at least..
I honestly don't know. Maybe install it in the correct order?
I can't really give you any further instructions because i can't see your exact process of installation you've made. And the correct steps are explained in the file sooo...
:redface:

I honestly don't know. Maybe install it in the correct order?
I can't really give you any further instructions because i can't see your exact process of installation you've made. And the correct steps are explained in the file sooo...
:redface:
evrything else works fine just this damn BMW. anyways thanks 4 your damn quick reply i guess i will leav it like that..

Whenever I try to install the tracks mod it says that the mod stopped working. I installed the other mods with no problem. Any ideas on why this keeps happening? Btw, awesome job!

Whenever I try to install the tracks mod it says that the mod stopped working. I installed the other mods with no problem. Any ideas on why this keeps happening? Btw, awesome job!
Sadly i only can repeat what i've said in my previous replies to problems:

I have the game uninstalled for quite a while and i am not as good informed as i was some years ago obviously.
We never had problems installed when we released the mod, all i can say is follow the instructions, be sure to have a clean installment of the game and follow the instructions step by step.

If it still does not work i have zero idea why that could be the case, sorry.

Surprised and glad to see that there is still some interest in the mod.
Hope you still can enjoy it even without the modded tracks!

Sadly i only can repeat what i've said in my previous replies to problems:

I have the game uninstalled for quite a while and i am not as good informed as i was some years ago obviously.
We never had problems installed when we released the mod, all i can say is follow the instructions, be sure to have a clean installment of the game and follow the instructions step by step.

If it still does not work i have zero idea why that could be the case, sorry.

Surprised and glad to see that there is still some interest in the mod.
Hope you still can enjoy it even without the modded tracks!
No problem man, thanks anyway. The mod is still awesome without the tracks.

hey, awesome mod, but I dont know why I have a problem with drivers' names.
16umb

is there a solution?

From time to time people seem to have some problems installing the mod. Back then it all worked, unfortunately I am unable to help at this point. I just don't have the knowledge anymore, the mod was made ages ago. Something a kind user noted to me after troubleshooting himself:

"I would like to inform you the cause of the common crashes on your F1 2007 for F1 2012 mod, which seems to originate from database.bin and schema.bin ( inside the database folder ). It doesn't matter if the files were extracted from the "frontend" EXE or the RC 1.5 update; it will crash the game."

So that might be something to avoid. Anyway, enjoy the mod :)

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back