F1 2006 season mod

I have planned to release a F1 2006 season mod for codemaster's F1 2011. Making the mod for F1 2012 won't be a good idea as they are platypus noses. I've enough resources to create the mod but i need your support to know whether it would be good idea or not. There are some good HD car liveries for 2006 season already made by the community including the BMW SAUBER F1.06 made by me.

Also if anyone interested to join the team,your most welcome :)
Team members needed-
-Helmet skinner(BADLY REQUIRED!!)
-Garage and pit box skinner
-Mod tester

DATABASE ! i would do it !

Driver and Team Names ! ;)

which team skins are finished ?

i see Renault, Ferrari, BMW Sauber & Williams ?

welcome to the team! :D finished liveries are:
ferrari,red bull(not much change,will just modify a little with the original RB7),renault(by ML), williams(by warok), BMW(by Mischo FX) ,BAR honda(by me),toro rosso(i'll just leave it the way it is as there aren't major changes since 2007),mclaren(by SK and ML).

unfinished are toyota,midland and super aguri.

ferrari,red bull(not much change,will just modify a little with the original RB7),renault(by ML), williams(by warok), BMW(by Mischo FX) ,BAR honda(by me),toro rosso(i'll just leave it the way it is as there aren't major changes since 2007),mclaren(by SK and ML).

okay, fine !
i do it when you gave me all informations (conversation) ;)

The minimum is to ask before using the work of others.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back