Resource icon

Seasons F1 2006 Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kubica 2012 submitted a new resource:

F1 2006 mod - F1 2006 mod in F1 2013

Hi, its my first mode, the season 2006 mod! :) I hope you will like it. :) Always make backup. Copy the folders in Program Files (x86)-Steam-SteamApps-common-f12013. Let's see them:
Cars:
In cars folder is all car and helmet skins. Render_materials.xml is for tyre colours. Generics for tyres look. My paint is suck, you can see :D
Characters:
It's only the look example on podium, than all drivers.
Database:
Many thing is changed. :D...

Read more about this resource...

hello, very good job. I just have a problem with the driver youg test that I can not complete because of lack of drs. you have a solution?
congratulation

hey, thanks ömm... yes i have, i did YDT yesterday :) in next update (not so long time :D) i will upload it, it's when you use no drs mod too, in abu-dhabi that triggers_pit.xml is it and i copied there origin file and then DRS worked. in next update i will upload it sure, thanks to said it! :D and thank you again ;)

hey, thanks ömm... yes i have, i did YDT yesterday :) in next update (not so long time :D) i will upload it, it's when you use no drs mod too, in abu-dhabi that triggers_pit.xml is it and i copied there origin file and then DRS worked. in next update i will upload it sure, thanks to said it! :D and thank you again ;)
thank you very much, I love the mods with old F1

Kers work but drs don't work.

2a4om69.png

2r4skfs.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline