Seasons F1 2006 mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kubica 2012 submitted a new resource:

F1 2006 mod - F1 2006 mod part1

Hi, this is my first upload, 2006 mod to f1 2013 :) it's not done, but im working on it. this is first part, with cars-characters-database-frontend-language-track maps. pls do review, and dont forget, it's not done!! :) oh and i almost forgotted: ALWAYS MAKE BACKUP, AND DO NEW PROFILE BECAUSE DATABASE IS CHANGED!! I DON'T WILL SEND ORIGINAL FILES!! only reinstall game ;)

Folders:

Cars:
helmets from m. schumacher (downloaded from racedepartment), webber, alonso,...

Read more about this resource...

A few things here .........

1/ This is a WIP (work in progress) these are not allowed in the modding forum.

Here is a quote for the sticky at the top of this forum :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/read-me-mod-forum-rules-how-it-works-how-to-upload.73612/

In this sub-forum you can release finished game modifications for the benefit of the whole of the F1 2013 The Game community.

No other type of posting is allowed in this forum, this forum is for actual mod releases only, no questions, requests, or WIP (Work In Progress) threads.

2/ If this was full release and you had an update for it, then you would update this thread with the updated files, and change the version number. Each new version does not have a separate download. You already have 3 threads for this mod.

3/ Please only upload the mod when it is finished, if the mod size exceeds 300 MB, then that it the only time that it can (and must) be split into multiple downloads. There is a 300 MB limit to each file (archive)

4/ Your other 2 uploads have been deleted too, Part 3 appears to be the official 1990's cars DLC pack, please do not upload these original files to RD. If those files are needed by players, then they must buy them from Codemasters as DLC for their game.

Kubica 2012 submitted a new resource:

F1 2006 mod - F1 2006 mod

Hey, this is my first upload, the 2006 mod (not done!) :) in scenarios you cant play :( in online too so always make backup! i have no pictures (i'm sry), but have a video uploaded, with fisichella in imola
:D kers and drs is removed in all track, bahrain has track update (skin painting is to hard so i working on track updates, but i will do skins too! :) ) (database_youngdrivertest.bin is to youngdrivertest, added kers to top 3 teams to can do the test,...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years