F1 2005 season mod Part 1

Misc F1 2005 season mod Part 1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
Your work are amazing, congratulations!
But i have problems with the mod.
After the race start, when pass 20 seconds, the game crashes and closes. Any help?
The only car with which i have finished a race is Renault.

Thanks and regards.

I don't know if this will help you, but i had the same issue and i think i managed to fix that.
First do what Alex above wrote. And reinstall this mod. Then delete f1 2017 folder from documents/my games. It solved my problem.

20171229163217_1.jpg

Very good mod.
but I have a few small improvement requests:
- An adapted racing calendar for the 2005 season would be nice.
- The driver's faces are missing in many places.
- The qualifying pace of the Renault is a bit too weak.
- When simulating, for example, during training, the times are the same as in 2017, although this bothers less because it occurs only in unimportant traning, it annoys a bit anyway.
- The grooves in the tires are missing. (If you need them, they are not hard to do.)

But it's a great mod, and sorry for my bad english :D
20180101081958_1.jpg

20180101082419_1.jpg

20171229163217_1.jpg

Very good mod.
- When simulating, for example, during training, the times are the same as in 2017, although this bothers less because it occurs only in unimportant traning, it annoys a bit anyway.
- The grooves in the tires are missing. (If you need them, they are not hard to do.)

20180101081958_1.jpg

20180101082419_1.jpg
They can't edit times what AI makes while simulating

20171229163217_1.jpg

Very good mod.

20180101081958_1.jpg

20180101082419_1.jpg
calendar unfortunately isn't editable (there is a few possible ways around that but none that work perfectly), same for simulated lap times, driver faces seem to be related to mipmaps and paste installation which doesn't really work. For the grooves we originally had them in, but after having to make an edit where we changed the dry tyres away from inters we haven't yet edited the grooves on to those tyres

Hi! I have a problem with saving my progress I mean, all my settings are saved but my career or championship not. I have reinstalled the game and the mod a couple of times but it doesn’t work for me.Do I need specific settings for saving my progress or it is a bug? I hope you could help me!
Nice work and thanks in advance! My F1 version is 1.7

Hi! I have a problem with saving my progress I mean, all my settings are saved but my career or championship not. I have reinstalled the game and the mod a couple of times but it doesn’t work for me.Do I need specific settings for saving my progress or it is a bug? I hope you could help me!
Buy the game and it will work

yeah you need 1.9 or newer, so I would recommend updating/buying the game

Hello, I have installed the mod, and the mistake I have is that some cars are not painted correctly, like the sauber or the renault, which appear like classic cars but without paint.

that's with the most recent patch installed right? We are preparing for a new update with classic chassis so it seems like one of our modders put in the wrong files. Revert back to a previous version for now
yes, is the last patch!! okay, im waiting for the new update! Thanks you for all job!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back