Login or Register an account to download this content
Geckarbor5LP updated F1 2003 Mod with a new update entry:

F1 2003 Mod Version 0.5.1

0.5.1 update
> New OSD
3mkjlgdnra32.png

> New Michelin Logo on the Cars
vfu5o2qexk6y.png

> New Track Texture for Melbourne (2003 style)
1nm831z4l7.png

> No DRS on all Tracks
5twk18mq3e72.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

I wont be able to try this mod until I get back home in a couple of months but just wanted to thank you for doing this, please please keep working on it , I for one will forever be grateful for it.Also as someone else wrote, please try to keep this mod separate from other mods so we can have the freedom to combine mods if possible on our own.

Also, with so many talented modders in this community it would be a shame if nobody else jumped on this to try and help.If I had any modding skills I would have offered some help, but I have none :/

Hi I Was wondering if it was possible to try and fix career Mode. I'm currently doing a career mode for my youtube channel and I was driving on legend the ai are way too slow. I was driving a jaguar in a 50% race in Australia, I started in 16th and won the race 14 seconds a head of the driver behind. The Ferraris and BMW's were 1 hour behind for some reason! So when you can I would really appreciate if you could try and fix career mode. I will try using realstic ai mods or whatever they are and see if they make a difference.

Hi I Was wondering if it was possible to try and fix career Mode. I'm currently doing a career mode for my youtube channel and I was driving on legend the ai are way too slow. I was driving a jaguar in a 50% race in Australia, I started in 16th and won the race 14 seconds a head of the driver behind. The Ferraris and BMW's were 1 hour behind for some reason! So when you can I would really appreciate if you could try and fix career mode. I will try using realstic ai mods or whatever they are and see if they make a difference.
so not Jordan? ;(

Who was the driver 14 seconds behind you? :D

so not Jordan? ;(

Who was the driver 14 seconds behind you? :D
No spoilers I guess... :D

I mean if it's your teammate... Then it's a glitch, I experienced it before (not with this mod, didn't test it)

If not, then I'm not really sure what's going on...

Anyway, download Luna's 2014 mod, but change only this file:
<F1 2013 directory>/tracks/difficulties/2013/ai_track_difficulties.xml . Should up the speed of all AI cars...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back