F1 2003 Mod - [Part 1]

Misc F1 2003 Mod - [Part 1] 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
It's impossible to do practice as they are based on 2020 car speed - anything i can do about this?
Also anytime i try to do quali run on australia it crashes on the finish line.

is there a possibility that you will create the mod of the 2007 or 2008 season for f1 2020? In any case it would be nice if you also make mods for various seasons, including season 1994, 1997 etc ... Thanks in advance

Please somebody help me? I'm not able to get the names to be changed by the F1 name changer. I followed all the steps explained in the video but it shows me the error "Failed to find one or more regions, this may cause some names and/or teams to be missed. Either try restarting the game and running "Find Offsets" again (In the Game menu), or disable custom offsets and use the default english offsets" I changed the game language to English but without success. When I click on the write to F1 option it also shows me an error.

Please somebody help me? I'm not able to get the names to be changed by the F1 name changer. I followed all the steps explained in the video but it shows me the error "Failed to find one or more regions, this may cause some names and/or teams to be missed. Either try restarting the game and running "Find Offsets" again (In the Game menu), or disable custom offsets and use the default english offsets" I changed the game language to English but without success. When I click on the write to F1 option it also shows me an error.
As far as I'm aware, the name changer doesn't work with the 1.18 version of the game
A simple solution would be to downgrade it down to 1.17 through Steam's beta menu

Is it possible to create my own livery for the 2003 modeld cars? Because in the archive it says "Could not create preview! Failed to convert texture to dds. Premature end of stream". A 2D My team skin is included in the files, I dont see why that would be if we couldn't create our own.

IRL, which AI difficulty do you expect to resemble IRL times? On 70 they drive 1:25 in Melbourne for me. (original on that difficulty was 1:18 with 2020)
Can't say much about performance though, he did it on his own - and the endresult is way different than what he first created (1:35 back then with much spin and slowpoke cars).

The quali tyres, might be a sideeffect of performance/grip without DRS (the 2020 career is not expecting a disabled DRS, it might see it as wet conditions then), but as you end up with slicks, it is not an issue, I'd say.
Trying to find a solution for AI performance myself. I wish the AI was doing 1:25 for me in Melbourne... They are doing 1:21 on 40 difficulty... Absolutely impossible for me to stay with them

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back