AMS2 F1 2001 @ Interlagos, Tuesday 24th January

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Results: https://simresults.net/230124-F3E
Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 22-48-14 Result 230124-F3E - Interlagos_GP - RaceDepartment.com #3 F1...png

I may put something up on the following Thursdays - that I wont attend - just to have it continue, so maybe a modern F1 race can be hosted then?
I tried the 2022 cars this morning. They seem very clinical, but incredibly accessible too as they just felt almost glued to the track. I was actually pleasantly surprised with them as the feeling of speed was quite exhilarating in VR

I've put the Formula Reiza cars on the RedBull Ring up on server #3 for a few days to test them. Pretty much 2012 F1 cars with DRS. I'll probably put the GT4s up for a few weeks on the Thursday server running defaults and a 45 minutes race, in a "set and forget" server setting. GT1s probably need more setup attention than the GT4s, so think of them as place holders.

I've put the Formula Reiza cars on the RedBull Ring up on server #3 for a few days to test them. Pretty much 2012 F1 cars with DRS. I'll probably put the GT4s up for a few weeks on the Thursday server running defaults and a 45 minutes race, in a "set and forget" server setting. GT1s probably need more setup attention than the GT4s, so think of them as place holders.
Gt4's are great, would be very greatfull if you can setup " the setup en forget" fixed Thursdays. Friday mini's I can't join and Tuesday/Wenseday is not ideal for me!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back