F1 2000 Community Skinpack

Skins F1 2000 Community Skinpack V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
SamtheStupid submitted a new resource:

F1 2000 Community Skinpack - RSS Formula V-10

This is a skinpack recreating the 2000 F1 season using the RSS Formula V10 (Available here)
Here's a set of previews for each team currently available, all of which are 4K.
yrtof8cajen7f23zg.jpg

Currently the Jordan and Williams teams are being done by other people, hopefully once they are released they will allow me to add the cars to this pack....

Read more about this resource...

SamtheStupid updated F1 2000 Community Skinpack with a new update entry:

Added Jordan and Williams

Added the Jordan and Williams.
Fixed some minor bits of the rear wing on the Jaguars.
Added logos to the LDF rear wings on the BAR.
Added the "2000" prefix to the end of each livery.

I strongly recommend removing all liveries from the skins folder before installing this pack. This will avoid any duplicate issues with previous versions of this mod.
8plotoiw7f4r9clzg.jpg

438pn68z9ds3d33zg.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Added Helmets

BlackToof kindly provided helmets for the pack, this update is just adding them to the pack to finalise it.

Some minor changes included a revised McLaren livery and file name changes for the Prost and Sauber Teams.

I strongly recommend removing all liveries from the skins folder before installing this pack. This will avoid any duplicate issues with previous versions of this mod.

New skin file format & 2K version

Took me a while due to losing the original files when a HDD died but I've worked around it to update all the files from my liveries. The skins are now much more optimized, from 120mb folders per livery to 36mb. Total install of the 4K version now only takes up 1.2gb

This means many should have less performance issues with this installed. And to also help with this a 2K option have been added. This version must be installed AFTER the 4K version as it only has 4 files for each livery.

Amir's...

Hey guys! Awsome work but how do I get the helmets? I can chose the skins for the cars but the helmets stay the default AC helmets for me and also for the bots.

EDIT: Never mind, found them. This is what happens when someone doesn't read the readme file :'D

Last edited:
Hey guys! Awsome work but how do I get the helmets? I can chose the skins for the cars but the helmets stay the default AC helmets for me and also for the bots.

EDIT: Never mind, found them. This is what happens when someone doesn't read the readme file :'D
You need to install the 4K liveries first, then install 2K if those are the one's you intend to use. The 2K files are only contain the car livery. 4K has liveries, helmets, suits and crew gear too. Hopefully that helps

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.8%