Resource icon

Seasons F1 2000 + 1970's mod PART1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alexanderssen submitted a new resource:

F1 2000 + 1970's mod PART1 - F1 2000 mod for F1 2013 + F1 1970's mod

Hi guys ;)

This is my new mod who combines two classic mods: F1 2000 season and the new version of the 1970's mod.

F1 2000 mod:

McLaren: Hakkinen/Coulthard
Ferrari: Schumacher/Barrichello
Jordan: Frentzen/Trulli
Jaguar: Irvine/Herbert
Williams: Schumacher/Button
Benetton: Fischella/Wurz
Prost: Alesi/Heidfeld
Sauber: Salo/Diniz
Arrows: De la Rosa/Verstappen
Minardi: Gene/Mazzacane
BAR: Villeneuve/Zonta

F1 1970's classic mod:

Tyrrell 1971:...

Read more about this resource...

I hope you didn't "borrow" anything from @Geckarbor5LP and his F1 2003 Mod without his permission.

Haven't played the game for quite some time bbut i still get alerts when a new mod is posted here from time to time. Publishing work from other modders without their permission has happened several times and is not a nice thing to do. I just ask because the mod immediatly remembered me of that F1 2003 mod. Especially the McLaren for example.

I did borrow some textures but only to use them as "a base" for a new texture. They are modified by myself but i don't know where is the limit... I know it's an issue to use other creators textures but I've work on them. So I don't know. If you thing using an other modder texture as a base is a "plagiat" i'll send a message to him to have his point a view

I did borrow some textures but only to use them as "a base" for a new texture. They are modified by myself but i don't know where is the limit... I know it's an issue to use other creators textures but I've work on them. So I don't know. If you thing using an other modder texture as a base is a "plagiat" i'll send a message to him to have his point a view
I often used other textures to orientate myself when skinning. The other modders texture was a own layer and not one part of it was used in the final livery. Sounds to me like you actually used his textures and altered them.

Most of the time everything is fine if you message the original creator, better beforehand.
But most importantly, if you do anything like that: Give credits! At least.

Had contact with the original creator quite often some time ago, haven't heard from him for some time thoguh and he wasn't on RD for over a year as it seems. Messaging him won't do anything i believe.

Hello, I just installed the mod and everything is awesome. I only have one problem. I can't seem to pass the first challenge of the young driver test, simply because the car won't go to that speed. I can't unlock even one team to start a career. Am i doing something wrong?

Hello, I just installed the mod and everything is awesome. I only have one problem. I can't seem to pass the first challenge of the young driver test, simply because the car won't go to that speed. I can't unlock even one team to start a career. Am i doing something wrong?
No don't worry. It's an issue who needs to be fixed but I don't have the solution yet.

So I got to play it for a couple of days now, and this mod is awesome. The only remark I want to add, besides the career mode and the test, is that the AI needs some boost of some sort. Not once in my gameplay of this mod, an Arrows was on pole and Jordans faster than McLaren or Ferrari. I know that Jordan was 3rd in 1999, but maybe Williams needs to be the 3rd team in this mod. Also, I managed to get pole and win almost every time driving a Jordan, on legend difficulty, also getting in top 10 with a Minardi after just one lap. Is there any possibility that in the future we will see an AI balance or boost of some sort, or are there mods for the AI compatible with this one? Thank you!

Thanks for the comment se. I'm working on it And the mod is improving. The career mod is now available in the update. I'm working on the performances of the cars but i don't really know how to do that. I'm trying ;)

So, apparently I am doing something wrong, because I still cannot pass the first test of the young driver test because the car won't simply get to the desired speed. I updated the game, I also made a new profile. Am i missing something out?

Also, good luck with it, you're doing a great job so far!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years