Resource icon

Seasons F1 1999 Cars for FW21(Williams FW21) V1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
mhhkg submitted a new resource:

F1 1999 Cars for FW21(Williams FW21) - 3 Car textures for F1 2013 Classic DLC

Ok..I got the permission to release from Original Authors(Geckabor5lP and ML2166).
Here are Three Cars(Prost, Stewart, Jordan).

Prost : Marussia Slots
Stewart : Force india Slots
Jordan : Sauber Slots
Williams : Williams Slots(Just Some Tweak from Geckarbor's 1990 DLC mod)
Ferrari : Ferrari slots(Just Some Tweak from Geckarbor's 1990 DLC mod)

Jordan texture has some Logo textures by ML2166.
Alos, Nuts texture from ML2166

Package has car textures, 3 PSD Files and database file from...

Read more about this resource...

Ok and only last question... When I install this mod F1 2013 season will disappear and there will be only these six teams with skins and other cars will be without skin? And what about drivers?

I am on my holiday and I am thinking about installing this mod so i am trying to gain some information...

Ok and only last question... When I install this mod F1 2013 season will disappear and there will be only these six teams with skins and other cars will be without skin? And what about drivers?

I am on my holiday and I am thinking about installing this mod so i am trying to gain some information...
Yes, After Installing you cant drive any F1 2013 Season cars.
All cars of my skin pack are in C32,C33 Folders. So, Another car will not change.
if you turn back to 2013 Season, You just paste your database.bin file.

And these skin pack dont include helmets and driver suits.
I hope that someone make them for me..^^

Hi, I have tried to install your mod, but I have problem with it... ALL cars are Williams from ´99 (there are no Ferrari, Minardi,...).

I have opened your folder - there are two folders (F1 1999 cars and f1 1999.zip). I have just copied cars into original cars folder and database into database... And the result you know... I think I make a mistake in some step... But where? Or I must do something with that f1 1999 zipped folder?

Hi, I have tried to install your mod, but I have problem with it... ALL cars are Williams from ´99 (there are no Ferrari, Minardi,...).

I have opened your folder - there are two folders (F1 1999 cars and f1 1999.zip). I have just copied cars into original cars folder and database into database... And the result you know... I think I make a mistake in some step... But where? Or I must do something with that f1 1999 zipped folder?
No. f1 1999 zipped file is not game files, PSD Files.
There are no ferrari and williams in the zipped file because Ferrari and williams are not my works.

And, I'll check the pacakage what the problems are.
Thank you.

I have been using "the Ultimate driver specific HQ livery" mod by parkyonglee.
It is awsome.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ultimate-driver-specific-hq-livery.85371/

try to install his mod.

Last edited:
Feel sorry for you. This is probably the best skin mod in F1 2013. And not big resonance.

---

Glad finally someone is skiining the 90 cars. I dont wanted to skin anything in F1 2013 cause of mirroring but the 90s had potential.

Your skins are really accurate and carefully done. Really good

Feel sorry for you. This is probably the best skin mod in F1 2013. And not big resonance.

---

Glad finally someone is skiining the 90 cars. I dont wanted to skin anything in F1 2013 cause of mirroring but the 90s had potential.

Your skins are really accurate and carefully done. Really good
Thank you for your kind words.
no problems, This is my self-satifation and for someone like my skins.
F1 1999 season is my favorite season. so l'll keep trying to make them.

Mclaren, benetton, sauber, BAR(will be hard one because of mirroring) are remained.^^
Thank you

Thank you for your kind words.
no problems, This is my self-satifation and for someone like my skins.
F1 1999 season is my favorite season. so l'll keep trying to make them.

Mclaren, benetton, sauber, BAR(will be hard one because of mirroring) are remained.^^
Thank you
Exactly the reason im doing and publishing skins amte.

Good luck!

If you are done with the skins i may be thinking of to tweak a bit in the database to get it most realisitc.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%