Resource icon

Misc F1 1997 Season Mod Part 2 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
uhm @miki2000milos can you do something about the tyres? i mean like a marker so see what tyres are options and what tyres are prime when you do not want ^^ can you give me some instructions how to do that?

because it's i forgot most of time what tyres i drive :D "uhm option or prime aahhhh! " :D when you know what i mean xD

we can't model any new tracks on this game yet, so I replaced Argentina, and Magny-Cours with some already made tracks

possibly yes :D That is if you run short quali and do your custom tables with 10-6-4-3-2-1 points. (cuz I can't change the points scoring system in-game)

forgot to mention also: only full career season (17 races). The medium and short ones I haven't updated, may be buggy.
and also, the pad version is not yet ready, but even after watching your videos for a long time I still don't know if you have pad or wheel (or both) :roflmao: So if you do use a pad, wait 1-2 days until I complete it.

miki2000milos updated F1 1997 Season Mod Part 2 with a new update entry:

all suits and garages, McLaren texture fix

We're going 1.0 yaay!
The pad handling version still isn't included in the mod, this will be included in a different package. I plan to release this pad-handling version in around 1-2 days!

Here I included the driver suits in perc ferme, garages, racecrew, pitcrew (which is converted from Steven's 1997 mod for F1 2012)
I also included the McLaren texture fix, fixing some bugs on it.

But anyway, as we are 1.00, the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fantastic update but when i select argentinian or san marinian race the loading never ending...
so I can not continue the career... can you fix it?
You probably didn't install the mod correctly. Your game was crashing so you installed the database that kills crashing right?
You probably haven't followed the steps after that. Go to the overview section of this part (part 2) to see what you need to do after you install that database.

miki2000milos updated F1 1997 Season Mod Part 2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, and pad handling version

First of all, sorry RD for updating the mod way too much, this will be the final update probably!

Now, in this update, I have included a fixed McLaren texture (again, last fix still had a few issues), and a re-worked Arrows car. Also fixed the Jordan crashing to desktop at Silverstone, Suzuka, and Spa.
#PadHacks.exe included in this package!! :D
Enjoy!

View attachment 88424

View attachment 88427

View attachment 88429

Read the rest of this update entry...

uah :D well drove in career mode im monaco... come to slowest corner in F1 turned the wheel full lock to left and what happens? the car didnt get the corner ^^ (input override wheel,driven with 275 degrees)
so i testet how it would drive with padhacks on wheel (imput override off then game restart)
well even with padhacks nope :D well then i thought hey modify the .ctf file and wow it worked for me well i think that the steering locks for the tracks seems a lil bit too low :O

what i've done in .ctf file? (in my fall the fc2 folder and there in the track folder the monaco.ctf)
simple i set value low_speed_for_steering_rate to 13,5
low_speed_steering rate to 0,27
and max_steering_lock to 20
and speed_for_full_pad_lock aswell on 13,5
(values tooked from orignal monaco ctf file from the Force India )

maybe i helped some guys there maybe had the same issue :thumbsup:

in the original game the cars have a bit more front downforce at Monaco, I disabled this so yes you should brake earlier and take the corner at lower speeds. It worked for me :D 6-6 wings aswell I used

but I'm happy to see that the mod works on your PC. I had an issue with @destinationriver that v0.5 worked, then v1.0 didn't work and after that even v0.5 didn't work again. I was scared that I uploaded a file that doesn't work :unsure:

Last edited:
well i must say i had more wings (i think it was 9-7 ^^ )
and yeah problem was with even 30 km/h i didnt get the corner xD was bouncing to the right straight in the guardrail in race i saw the ai have the same issue (there are very stupid and thinks that those are 2014 cars :D )

yeah i saw that the front grip is a lil bit reduced :D
looking in the files only i can do would be raising it and do some more steering to the car (what i done i must say :D )

well and dont know what he is doing that is not working :/ maybe he done installing it incorrectly

but i had some good hours so far with that mod !!:thumbsup:
worth playing that more than one season

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%