Resource icon

Misc F1 1997 Season Mod Part 1 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
anyway.. anyone has an extra language I can do? German and Italian will be in the next (and probably version 1.0!) mod update.
I am inerested to get this mod working with a lot of languages :) Just send me the .lng file inside the language folder and I can do it!

Well, after a long time I am actually really suprised by what has happened.
The mod has got like 300+ downloads in the past week, which is very good news, I am happy to see that.
The mod already has 15 4-5 star ratings, and even for those who rated 4 stars we did what they wanted (German will be included in the next update like I said)

and still, it has got no activity on youtube! Only one video was made on the mod that I could find on google, and it was exactly the hotlap in post 1 that I requested from Jarvis, for creating the pad handling version.

I guess famous F1 youtubers either don't care about classic F1 content, or like to use pads.
--
anyway, tomorrow I'll get out the update, thought I could finish the mod this week, but seemingly no.. it'll still be without the pad handling, driver suits, and the McLaren update.

well i think most youtubers like to play with gamepad or gamepad settings thats maybe why nothing is postet on youtube with your mod :/

but it's defnetly worth to play it,in career mod i had really fun so far and that even with the Snake :D ^^

#Padhacks.exe not found xDD :D

I did the thing where you've to put the other database in for the classic tracks to work and the game runs smoothly! I'm thinking of starting youtube so when I've got the right equipement I might start a career mode with this mod!

Many many thanks, I love it!

just as I said that, two videos come out :roflmao:
I should learn to be a bit more patient..

Updated the mod overview with the new videos, thanks a lot guys!

part 2 updated again
This is the full release of the mod, as I've now completed it. If you spot any glitches, let me know as in my game it works all fine! :thumbsup:
pad handling will be coming in 1-2 days.

not had a lot of time on holiday, probably will bring a new update in the next 3 days.

anyway, looking at this:
I'm pretty sure I removed the 2014 car images in the standings. :confused: is it showing them like that for you too @Philipp Koch ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back