Resource icon

Misc F1 1997 Season Mod Part 1 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Important question: is the bug with fuel consumption still exists or its been solved? Really wanted to continue the career, but because of that bug career mode with full race distance is unplayable (you run out of fuel near the end no matter what you do)

Thanks!

Important question: is the bug with fuel consumption still exists or its been solved? Really wanted to continue the career, but because of that bug career mode with full race distance is unplayable (you run out of fuel near the end no matter what you do)

Thanks!
okay, I will be honest here - I sort of.. forgot..

haven't played this game (or mod) since F1 2015 came out (even though I don't have it - was quite busy and when I played something it was usually GP4), so I didn't think of updating.
I am uploading a quickfix, I haven't tested it but in theory it should work.

Also updated was performance of Benetton drivers - again, I don't know if this may cause them to be winning titles but they should no doubt be faster than Jordan.

I updated part 2 so download that

I am uploading a quickfix, I haven't tested it but in theory it should work.

Also updated was performance of Benetton drivers

Great news! Missed the update, wasnt hoping there will be any.
Thank you, will try to test it soon, cause i love the 1997.

I use to play GP4 sometimes also (love the extended replay when you can just watch the race), but f12014 with your mod have beautiful immersion and visuals.

I dont know if you've been asked this already; but have you considered doing a 1994 mod? just leave it like this mod - with different skins and a changed database. Damn, i would love to see that. I'd even donate to you :p. the classic cars are the best templates to do it with

Yeah I got it
@Thang Nguyen
open-uri20120927-938-nfacom.jpg
open-uri20120928-20544-1fwgekg.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aguri-suzuki-helmet-1988-1995.3973/

Mod Prediction: 'ESPO LARROUSSE LAMBORGHINI 1990 LIVERY+HELMETS+SUIT'.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back