Resource icon

Misc F1 1997 Season Mod Part 1 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
nope sorry, not gonna work online because it has database and handling changes. (you get kicked from the lobby when you enter it)

ah crap, wanted to bring an update again as I just fixed the Monaco GP bug, and then I realise that I left the french language file on my holiday PC :(
Not returning there till like July, so I'll have to rework it again, update is coming soon anyway!

it can't be if you're using english language. Infact, it can't be if you're using English, German, French, or Italian in the game. It can only happen if you installed other mods aswell as this one. So did you install any other mods?

Great mod, but I have a question.
I would like to replace Brands Hatch (Argentine GP) with Estoril (Portugal), and France with something else like Bahrain (Haven't decided yet) how would a complete noob do this?

It would be great if someone can direct me to the right place.

Great mod, but I have a question.
I would like to replace Brands Hatch (Argentine GP) with Estoril (Portugal), and France with something else like Bahrain (Haven't decided yet) how would a complete noob do this?

It would be great if someone can direct me to the right place.
send me a PM, I will tell you a bit later.

Help I can't run this mod. everytime I load into race after done picking all the race option, the game auto close by itself not finish loading the race. :(

Nevermind, not sure quick race working or not but championship does. and 1 more question though, Why when I drove in straight road, the car leaning to left side instead of stay going straight? and when turning around corners, turning left is much stronger compare to right ? Im using gamepad by the way.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years