F1 1997 mod season. Part 5

Misc F1 1997 mod season. Part 5 2018-10-18

Login or Register an account to download this content
maradona677 submitted a new resource:

F1 1997 mod season. Part 5 - F1 1997 mod season. Part 5

Hi. this is my mode of the 1997 season. I apologize, however, that English is not my favorite language.
the mode contains.

All teams of the 1997 season - cars, names of riders and
teams by season 1997, rider suit, pitsop suit, team suit, umbrellas, team panel, pillows.

Menu - is not modified by the flood of the 2017 game (unfortunately I did not know how to do it and it is not necessary when playing).

Cars replaced.

Read more about this resource...

maradona677 hola desde Argentina!!.

Me podés explicar como se instala el mod, me interesa mucho la temporada 1997.

Si sos de CABA mejor así veo paso a paso como lo modificás, saludos desde Caballito!!

maradona677 hola desde Argentina!!.

Me podés explicar como se instala el mod, me interesa mucho la temporada 1997.

Si sos de CABA mejor así veo paso a paso como lo modificás, saludos desde Caballito!!

Hello. I'm not from Argentina. I am from Slovakia. I put sucks for copy and paste there. after copying and rewriting it should work but you'd better make a backup if the game falls. if it did not work for you, there are also files for Ego ERP, but you will have to put it yourself is rather laborious, but the game would not fall sometime. Mod is not complete, I need to finish a lot of things but I do not have the time to put it out. all the base to play is, of course, done. I hope that it will work for you

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 443 39.6%