F1 1996 D&R

Cars F1 1996 D&R 1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any chance of an equal performance edition with the newest version?
Go into the folder where the cars are found. Go to the folder where all the teams are type veh. Click on the first one, whatever team it is. Open that file with notepad, look for a line that contains something that ends with . HDV.... Whatever the name of that file is copy that line entirely, go into the next car down find that LINE it probably won't use the same HDV file, select that line and paste over the previous HDV file line. Do that for all of them and you know have equal performance across the board. But you will loose the historic version doing this though...***disclaimer***

Are there any fixes for the cockpits? There is a tiny gap with the williams cockpit - the Jordan cockpit doesnt really show anything, a few random numbers that dont seem to be speed or gears. I seen people make mention of it on the thread, just wondered if they had been recitifed, or fixed? Thanks.

Hi to everyone, it's been a long time.

I've been working on this mod to bring a new update including:
-New driver suits. (Reiza)
-3D arms. (Reiza)
-LOD models for each car.
-Some cockpits retextured.
-Renault RS8 sound fix. (higher volume and new shift sounds)
-Jordan motec. Fixed

Since it's finished, today I'll be uploading the update.
Thanks for the feedbacks!

GRAB-011.png

Hi to everyone, it's been a long time.

I've been working on this mod to bring a new update including:
-New driver suits. (Reiza)
-3D arms. (Reiza)
-LOD models for each car.
-Some cockpits retextured.
-Renault RS8 sound fix. (higher volume and new shift sounds)
-Jordan motec. Fixed

Since it's finished, today I'll be uploading the update.
Thanks for the feedbacks!

GRAB-011.png
Great effort. thanks mate

Diego Offspring updated F1 1996 D&R with a new update entry:

F1 1996 D&R 1.04

Changelog 1.04
-Fixed the HE Forti having LE car performance
-Fixed Forti not switching car models based on track
-Fixed Forti oversized fuel tank
-Some drivers have had general speed adjustments. Should be more accurate and also stop races basically just pairs of each team car.
-All AI drivers now have a start skill stat. Helps starts not be so even and uneventful.
Reilly Blyth.

Patch for 1.03:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for this conversion, Ive spent ages looking anywhere for literally just a Philips Car Stereo logo as on the Arrows in reasonable quality for making a replica of the '91 Jordan car transporter

edit - nvm its car systems aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Hy Diego, very nice work. I would like to set the FFB force via the Realfeelplug.ini. Can you tell me under which abbreviation I can find the entry? Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back