F1 1994 Mod v1.2

Anyone else having issues with the Benetton car in this MOD after updating from V1.0 to V1.2 ..?

The car simple does not load either when selecting car/driver or when loading up the track to play.

I think I am just going to download and install V1.2 instead of V1.0 and then V1.2 ... however before I do, ideas anyone?

Stu

Anyone else having issues with the Benetton car in this MOD after updating from V1.0 to V1.2 ..?

The car simple does not load either when selecting car/driver or when loading up the track to play.

I think I am just going to download and install V1.2 instead of V1.0 and then V1.2 ... however before I do, ideas anyone?

Stu
Version 1.2 was a full build, including a few fixes, so you will need that, delete the previous version then install, also now we have a 1.3 patch, this patch can go over the top of 1.2.

Link,
http://f1-sim-racer.co.uk/index.php/forum/38-f1-1994-le/2048-f1sr-f1-94-v-13-update

Cheers Ace F1-S-R.

Hi guys,
I have an annoying problem with this mod. When I approach slow corners that request more steering angle, the front wheels just lock. This is not because of the brake but it happens when I turn the steering wheel in a big angle corners. Montecarlo is full of them so it's the track when the issue is more relevant. This cause me waste of time because the car doesn't turn well but obviously slips a bit due to the wheels that doesn't run. I tried to change something to the setup of the car to solve the issue. I took off the packers, tried to increase to the maximum the steering angle, but it doesn't work anyway. And this happens only with this mod so it's weird!
Is there anybody who experimented the same problem and who can help me, please?

Hi guys,
I have an annoying problem with this mod. When I approach slow corners that request more steering angle, the front wheels just lock. This is not because of the brake but it happens when I turn the steering wheel in a big angle corners. Montecarlo is full of them so it's the track when the issue is more relevant. This cause me waste of time because the car doesn't turn well but obviously slips a bit due to the wheels that doesn't run. I tried to change something to the setup of the car to solve the issue. I took off the packers, tried to increase to the maximum the steering angle, but it doesn't work anyway. And this happens only with this mod so it's weird!
Is there anybody who experimented the same problem and who can help me, please?
I've noticed that the front wheels on this MOD are a little more prone to locking up than on others, I have found that playing with the brake bias and the brake pressure helps with this problem, also get your brake temperatures up ... it is worse on cold brakes, try using smaller brake ducts etc.

Stu

No, maybe I didn't explained the issue so clearly. I mean, I'm not talking about the wheels locked for the high brake pressure, but front wheels (expecially the internal to the corner) that locks, are completely stucked when steering angle is to the maxiumum in slow corners. And it doesn't matter if I'm braking or not, they locks even if I'm accelerating when I'm turning! I find it very strange and I've no idea how to solve this problem.

It seems like the internal wheel to the corner rubs on the car and it doesn't run. This happens just in slow corners with a big angle of steering. When I come out from the corner the wheel return to run properly. The issue doesn't appears in fast corners.

I've noticed that the front wheels on this MOD are a little more prone to locking up than on others, I have found that playing with the brake bias and the brake pressure helps with this problem, also get your brake temperatures up ... it is worse on cold brakes, try using smaller brake ducts etc.

Stu
No, maybe I didn't explained the issue so clearly. I mean, I'm not talking about the wheels locked for the high brake pressure, but front wheels (expecially the internal to the corner) that locks, are completely stucked when steering angle is to the maxiumum in slow corners. And it doesn't matter if I'm braking or not, they locks even if I'm accelerating when I'm turning! I find it very strange and I've no idea how to solve this problem. It seems like the internal wheel to the corner rubs on the car and it doesn't run. This happens just in slow corners with a big angle of steering. When I come out from the corner the wheel return to run properly. The issue doesn't appears in fast corners.

James, apoligies for late reply, I,ve uploaded a full 1.3 build seeing all free upload sites are out of action, grab it here at our site, http://f1-sim-racer.co.uk/index.php/forum/38-f1-1994-le/2731-updated-public-release-13-full-build

Great work once again :)

Can I maybe make one request for this mod? Can you kindly make 'update only' downloads available as previously? I only have a 4GB cap, and it took me 6 hours to download it :/ only if you can though.

Also, will you ever release a Single Player edition for this mod?

Thanks for the great mod :)

Well for example - I had the 1.0.

No patch to 1.1, full download

Patch 1.2 didn't wok for me, but patch 1.3 you needed full build of 1.2 anyway

I prefer it in one package so you know it will work - especially running club events it has to be easy for everyone or you get mismatches all over the place.

Is there a better downloadlink for that trackpack?

It would take an estimated time of 1 and a half hour to download it from depositfiles -.-

Or would someone upload the TP V1.2 on a better site (mediafire/filefront) for me?

I would greatly appreciate that really! :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years