rF2 F1 1994 @ Jerez 88 - Sunday 19th February 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
1st of all Thanks Martin again a great setup I love your gear's choice:)

Race1
Q 4or5 (not remember) R4 after start Im behind Simon we had a bit of battles with him until he spin in last turn before stright start/finish so easy overtake for me i tried catch Martin and Scott but the gap of 5 or 6sec is same until finish race.

Race2
Q 3 R 3 at start again Simon do a good jump and him is front me but at T1 I hit him a bit sorry mate I wait that him pass me and now Im in last place so push hard and after a fews of lap Simon spin after hairpin and crash car front me Christian that arrived long at hairpin so another easy overtake than I see Martin and James( not sure) at T1 in a grass now Im in 3th position but with 10sec from Scott I tried reduce gap :) but stay so until end.

Great Ivan and Scott well done guys

Thanks James and RD for event

Excellent fun racing the 94 mod tonight, tried hard to chase down Ivan in race 1 but he was just that bit to quick and then I think I gave Leonard a love tap in race 2 but I dont think he had much damage as I waited for him and he got going again ok, sorry about that Leonard.

A solid day for the team...I was actually able to finish both races tonite:eek: :eek::),of course the '94 is a lot more forgiving than GP2 and it's easier to push the car every lap,so feeling very much at home with this mod,although i wouldnt mind if we switched back to GP2 one biTTT:p
I had a fast,consistent car today and it was a lot of fun pushing it around the cuircut ..i personally think Jerez'94 is a slightly better track,cuz you can go real "heavy" on the curbs,but the double-right combination before the final turn at '88 is EPIC

R1: Q: P2
Scott just managed to nick me to it separating us by just 0.026(i think)..well done Scott and Martin
Race:Had an alright start and braked a bit later then Scott in T1,which gave me the lead and was able to keep it till the end of the race thanks to a consistent car
R2: Q: P2
Scott did a blistering lap halfway through qualy to put himself in P1,so gratz and Valerio too
Race: Had a pretty wobbly start and thankfully noone was hurt:D,so recovered and started driving after Scott,after which he had some lag issues and all of a sudden i was in first,thinking he had crashed or similar..Unfortuanate M8:(,cuz we were having a great battle,so then i was able to bring the car home without much issues

Thank you all for participating and thanks to James and RD
see you on track

Race 1: Really good qualifying as I took pole by just 0.021 or 0.026 (somewhere around there :p) from Ivan. In the race I didn't take care on the cold tyres and spun and hit the wall at turn three. Had damage for rest of the race but managed to recover from back of the field to take 3rd.

Race 2: Even better qualifying lap to take pole. In the race everything was going perfectly after start. I was just about managing to keep Ivan behind and felt I had a bit more to give if needed by getting into the 19s during the race but then lag killed me. I actually didn't make a single mistake in the early part of the race and I think only went slightly off the track once during the whole race but had freezes three or four times and as a result had no chance of beating Ivan. Still managed to come just 7 seconds behind though which was encouraging and did a few 1:19s during the race too. Can't understand the lag as I have a 40MB broadband connection and thought that would be easily good enough to run smoothly so not sure what happened. Have to look into it and should be able to join you guys next week.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back