rF2 F1 1994 @ Jerez 88 - Sunday 19th February 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Having same problem as Scott. Download simply not working. Will look elsewhere for mod and post a link here if I can find one.

Found another link although still really slow. Probably the links you had up at first as its all in individual patches and sections.

http://raceworld.forumcommunity.net/?t=49138621

All links are there.

I'll take the Schumacher Benetton if its not gone already (seen no requests for it).

The links I had before did not work either which is why last week we ran 1.0, I message guys at f1sr who gave me the current link, if anyone has had joy downloading the mod, please upload it and share the new link. I only have a 0.3 upload and only 200mb limit on my mediafire account.

Still can't download it as its far too slow and probably won't be even download by this evening and it keeps stopping and starting. Should we just download verson 1.0 then James?

Rapidshare has lowered its download rate for free users in the last week so I'm told which may well explain the problems.

I removed it from the server once the new version of the mod was downloaded.

I will try and find a site to upload to myself, but not are how much joy I will have.

The event will run with 1.3 as there isn't enough time to change it, and most people signed up expecting to race 1.3, I can't expect everyone to make another 800mb download on the day of the event.

Has anyone managed to get 1.3 then? lol

I'm gonna leave mine downloading now while I go out and hope I can join in tonight but at the moment the download is going to take at least another 6 hours and I have 40MB broadband.

Don't use any rapidshare links again guys :p

Has anyone managed to get 1.3 then? lol

I'm gonna leave mine downloading now while I go out and hope I can join in tonight but at the moment the download is going to take at least another 6 hours and I have 40MB broadband.

Don't use any rapidshare links again guys :p

That's the site that F1SR uploaded it to. There probably bandwidth restriction on it, so lots of downloads simultaneously will be an issue.

I'm about to subscribe to mediafire pro just to host this file.

I was rubbish tonight, way off the pace - my times were +4 secs off the pace at best.

Poor R1, spun off at penultimate corner and caused damage - had to pit. Got lapped and kept sliding of due to damage, 2 laps before the end I spun out of last corner and removed a wheel = race over.

Q2 better, PB at 1:24.??? but could have been faster - did a 23.4 in warmup after.

R2 - started 6th, but again made mistakes and span off - rear wing took a hit, and I retired.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%