rF2 F1 1994 @ Hockenheim 88 - Sunday 26th February 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Unfortunately the carling cup final has gone into extra time so I'm getting less practice time!

i intend on attacking the second chicane with two wheels over the curb/grass,the other two remain inside the white line..if that's an issue, plz let me know..
As long as two wheels remain within the white lines it's ok.

Warning though - I may review replays to check it is within the white lines.

Repeated cutting (more than two wheels outside the white line) may incur penalties including racing bans

Unfortunately the carling cup final has gone into extra time so I'm getting less practice time!

As long as two wheels remain within the white lines it's ok.

Warning though - I may review replays to check it is within the white lines.

Repeated cutting (more than two wheels outside the white line) may incur penalties including racing bans

reviewing the replay is a great idea James...will make sure to maintain 2wheels inside

Q1: haven't done a good time, it was far from my personal best, o was able to start in 8th place
R1: In the second chicane i hit Henrique Balciuli which was very slow on the chicane and i couldn't avoid it (sorry :(). Then after some time in the race i missed the braking point at the third chicane and i had to go straigth ahead, the car got out of control and i hit one of the barriers which caused some damaged and i needed to pit for a repair, lost 30 seconds on that stop. In the end i finished on 7th place.

Q2: This one was better, i was able to do a time close to my personal best which gave me a 6th place.
R2: Spun the car on the formation lap causing some damage, tried to start the race with the car damaged (it didn't seemed very serious) but i couldn't control the car and had to pit to fix the damage. Some laps after i did the same that in the previous race on the third chicane and did some damage, although the car wasn't too damaged and i kept going, had some scary moments, especialy one time that i missed the braking point in the first chicane and i passed between the barrier and th rails :eek:. Then the race had a turn for the worst, in the third chicane (again) i hit the barriers and lost my rear wing with a lap to go, i was able to keep the 8th palce until the end of the race.

Congratulations top 3 in both races , i hope i didn't cause many troubles to the drivers passing me ;)

another fun event:)

Race1 Q4 R4 nice and intense battle in first laps with Bruno, Arthur and Ivan Martin was ahead ahead then all the race behind Bruno tried catch him but no success
Race2 Q3 R8 my fault lap 1 in 2nd chicane hit barriers lost right front wheel gone in pit with 3 wheels:D replace the wheel 121sec:( go out of pit and push hard tried catch someone pass Leonard ( think he damaged car) and arrived behind Rui at 20sec.

Congrats podium and all participants

Thanks James and RD for event

That doesen't sound good Ivan

Not as bad as i thought Martin - 3dead ,all 3 were in the loco - rip

Car was very nice to drive today,just a bit of understeer and almost neutral..sweet
Q P1
Race: weird race for me as i struggled with tyres temps in the opening lap,dropping to 5th ,but was able to work my way up to 2nd once the tyres kicked in(i think they run best at just over 105, so about 2laps to get'em there(all 4)) and was closing in on Martin at a good pace after which he was a bit slow out of the first chicane and was able to pass and keep it till the end. Grats podium finishers(waving)

Q P1
Race: Had an okay start and led till the first chicane where ended up going a little deep into my braking zone and brakes were fairly cold so drove past into the run off area and did a 360 after which let a coupla cars past and rejoined in 5th,so kept pushing hard to catch up ,had a very nice scrap with Marciano ,but we came together at one point.. Sorry Marciano for the tap,eventually somehow was able to ovetake him and just tried to push hard after Martin but it was too late..he was cracking laps pretty consistently.so no chance..Grats to Martin and Marciano

Thanks to All who SHOWED UP Today and thanks to Jemas and RD
See you on track

Ivan good race. made the chicane together, I went straight in the middle of the barriers was not possible to curb the curve correctly, there was no touch (I think). See you in Detroit! (google tradutor)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%