F1 1993 season mod PART 1

Misc F1 1993 season mod PART 1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alexanderssen submitted a new resource:

F1 1993 season mod PART 1 - F1 1993 season mod for F1 2014

Hi guys ;)

This is my new mod on the 1993 Formula One season. Epic season with some of the best drivers of all time: Prost, Senna, Schumacher, Hakkinen, Hill,...

F1 1993 mod:

Williams: Prost / Hill
Benetton: Schumacher / Patrese
Ferrari: Alesi / Berger
McLaren: Hakkinen/ Senna
Jordan: Barrichello / Irvine
Ligier: Brundle / Blundell
Footwork: Warwick / Suzuki
Tyrrell: De Cesaris / Katayama
Lotus: Zanardi / Herbert
Minardi: Fittipaldi / Martini
Sauber: Wendlinger / Jarviletho...

Read more about this resource...

[Quote = "Alexanderssen post: 2463465, membro: 247404"]. Ci dispiace ma è impossibile perché la texture map della Williams 92 non ci permettono di fare una buona pelle McLaren [/ QUOTE]
ok in ogni caso è un mod fantastico

The mod is very beautiful, but i have some problem, like the pitcrew clothes of Benetton (that always win), the ideal line is black (Montreal for example) and some sponsor are reversed, anyway I think that mod is fantastic
Thank you

The 1993 season Was dominated by Williams. I don't want a boring mod. So There are three tier one teams: williams, benetton And mclaren. I did a career mod And the williams And the benettons were on front... 6 drivers can win a race And 4 of them won during the 1993 season

Fantastic Mod! But...
・Too fast Benetton
・Bit fast Tyrell
・Slow Prost & Senna
・I can't pit in Austria...
・No White Ferrari?
・Mirror 「HITACHI」 billboard in San Marino
・Is Short name mistake?
・Driver radio voice from 2013 80s & 90s classic mode?

Last edited:
Hi this mod is great but i'm having two problems: first one is about fuel, in Brasil on McLaren after 0.5 laps with standard fuel the stats showed me that i hadn't enough fuel to finish the race (in the menu was shown -1 laps in the fuel section) and i had to use lean fuel for balancing.
Second problem is more a doubt, in the straights where in normal game should be DRS zones, opponents catch me up very fast, is DRS enabled in these cars?

Sorry i can't help you with the fuel issue... but for the DRS i can tell you that it's not enabled for all the cars.
Ok, thanks, probably is the mclaren that's slow in straights.
Anyway the mod is great, the cars are very good looking and tracks too, also love the in-game helps like "don't use this option, it's bug".

@Alexanderssen fantastic mod ....but it won't let me be Senna in grand Prix mode. Or McLaren in career mode. Just boots me to steam re-load. Could you please help me with any suggestions ...I'm desperate to play yr mod.. thanks.
Sorry but i don't know the solution. Maybe you should uninstall your game And install the vanilla version. Then copy paste the mod files in the f1 2014 folders.

hello i want try this mod. i copy the file in folder and when i open the game i see that i have file of mod 1994 and more driver are in wrong team
can you help me?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back