rF2 F1 1993 @ Nürburgring GP - Sun March 28th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
First Quali: Perfect run, and PB.
First Race: Perfect start, ran past three cars, hade some really nice battles trying to keep the faster cars behind me, held third for many laps, but in the end I wasn't just good enough. Really good driving!
Second Quali: Made a little mistake in T2, the rest was just fine.
Second Race: someone in the front lost control in the start, hit me and I spunn (shouln't you wait?), got away from the grid dead last, started to work myself up the ladder, got knocked of the track again (no waiting here either...) ran pretty bad after that, and spunn in the qicane, and the engine cut out. Luckily it was a slith downhill so got away after 30 sek, dead last again and finished the race.

Note: I run my wins f20 r20, understeer like hell, but much easier to control for a rookie like me.

I just love these cars, see you next sunday!

Thanks to all it was very nice racing session. I just need better setups to make this more fun. Mod is just perfect it feels great and has awesome sounds.

See you next event.

was really fun....the only problem was the carnage at the start that put me out in both races, and the contacts.....so my car in both races was like a christmas tree, but i had a lot of fun with some nice overtaking.....i think that one was really spectacular, so maybe i will put here a little video of it later!!!! :D

Great time last night. Quali 1 was extraordinary as I went 3 seconds quicker than I ever had. Car struggled to turn left in the race but had a good battle with Ivo throughout. Race 2 made a mistake at turn 1 in race 2 and car kept turning left so was amazed to finish 7th.

As always,thanks to those who raced and for Ivo and co for running the event :biggrin:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back