rF2 F1 1993 @ Nürburgring GP - Sun March 28th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I will come and play if you'll have me :)
I'll send anyone who is online early my setup.
By the way, no driving aids, including auto clutch off, is fastest with this mod. There is still some penalty with TC and ABS but less than with 1.1. I only drive without aids anyway, why buy an expensive wheel and then play with driving aids? That's my view. :)

I will come and play if you'll have me :)
I'll send anyone who is online early my setup.
By the way, no driving aids, including auto clutch off, is fastest with this mod. There is still some penalty with TC and ABS but less than with 1.1. I only drive without aids anyway, why buy an expensive wheel and then play with driving aids? That's my view. :)

Why use auto-clutch and traction control if it's not giving you an advantage? I thought these system where there to make the car faster, not slower. Ill try without tomorrow ;)

Why use auto-clutch and traction control if it's not giving you an advantage? I thought these system where there to make the car faster, not slower. Ill try without tomorrow ;)
Well it does give you an advantage, because it keeps you at the limit of accelerative traction and prevents brake lock up from engine braking, but there is a power penalty for using them built into this mod.

Editing posts takes like 10 mins lol, plz put my status as pending. My parents asked for help running some errands this weekend and I'm uncertain if my participation is concrete. I hope I get to do it even if I'll be dead tired since is seriously love the quality of this mod. Pitty I missed the Fuji event, just logged a couple of hours practice on that and dipped into the 1:13.xxx there which felt like my limit there.

Thank you guys for running this quality mod.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back