rF2 F1 1992 @ Suzuka - Sun April 17th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Race 1: Bad one from me too (but completely not linked to beer). Got a nasty twitch under acceleration coming back onto the start finish straight on the first lap and clipped Steve o'Malley I think? Un fortunately, the experience got worse when I had an incident coming back onto the track. I thought there was enough space for me to get up to speed. Again though, cold tyres meant another twitch under acceleration and Icouldnt get out of the way quickly enough for a couple of guys coming round the bend. End of my race and Bobby Goy's too.

Shocker from me and real sorry for that

2nd race : uneventful from my part, dropped to the back quite quickly and was having difficulties, so pulled out. Was a bit paranoid about causing further carnage as couldnt get a competitive laptime rhythm going at all.

Q1: Hot lap - Someone tried to overtake me on the inside of 130R which meant I couldnt take the right line. Then he spun at the chicane causing me to stop. Had enough fuel for another lap but found someone parked on the track before turn 3.
R1:Started slowly, got clipped by Mike at the end of the first lap and lost 3 wheels.

R2: Had a good race with the Ferraris, till Mark spun off, so was hot on the tail of Booby Goy till Daniel nudged me at the hairpin and tried to overtake - Daniel you did this at Monza - if you knock someone off its an accident but RD rules state you must wait for them to rejoin ahead of you- luckily I overtook him at the next turn.

I chased Bobby all the way to the finish and nudged him at the chicane causing him to spin, so I waited for him to rejoin ahead of me and rather ironically Daniel slipped by to pip me on the line for 7th.

Q1- P3 on a 1:32.4 something i think.
R1- Made a desent start and had Adam close on my tail for the first lap or two. Slowly pulled a gap when Adam ran wide and stayed P2 for the remainder of the race :cool:

Q2- P4 I was held up as i started my last flying lap by Erick Davies who lost control at the last chicane,rejoined infront of me and ran beside me down 'into' turn 1. Huh? 1:33.something
<<<<Does anyone have the replay from 2nd quali session please?>>>>
R2- Again an okay start,picked up P3 when someone spun at turn 9,just before the bridge.
I was keeping up with Andreas and Mohan for the first few laps then they slowly pulled a gap to me.
The closing laps took me up behind Mohan as he was having tyre or brake issues and that allowed me to catch and pass him at the 130R,finished P2 :cool:
Good racing tonight guys :) Thanks to Lee,Adam and RD :cool:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing